Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to be a prick and say isn't it obvious BUT I know we usually see this one with the dentist cropped out

He looks so fit 😫
There’s a little video as well but I can’t watch it with sound until later 😢

Looks like he’s saying something along the lines of “Ello guys, it’s Jack…Grealish, and today I’m at………the dentist.” Someone who’s not in an office please clarify.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did any of you have before and after photos taken when you had braces? With what I can only describe as a mouth speculum used to spread your cheeks (not those ones @cornflower) so you are like this 😬

Awful
Not relevant to me but I have got myself a super smear (colposcopy) this week so my vagina will look like 😬...as will my face I imagine 😔. Not sure why I'm sharing this but the JG thread is for overstating intimate details. Sorry Wag thread visitors!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not relevant to me but I have got myself a super smear (colposcopy) this week so my vagina will look like 😬...as will my face I imagine 😔. Not sure why I'm sharing this but the JG thread is for overstating intimate details. Sorry Wag thread visitors!
Hope it goes OK ❤ and thanks for another reminder that I need to book my smear

• Heart
Aw I had one of those once. You’ll be alright, I was a massive baby because I was basically a reborn virgin when I had one so it hurt me and my no man’s land but idk, unless you’re a super virgin you should be alright 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw I had one of those once. You’ll be alright, I was a massive baby because I was basically a reborn virgin when I had one so it hurt me and my no man’s land but idk, unless you’re a super virgin you should be alright 🤞🏼
Definitely not a super virgin, also don't have a watermelon sized hole. Somewhere in between 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a little video as well but I can’t watch it with sound until later 😢

Looks like he’s saying something along the lines of “Ello guys, it’s Jack…Grealish, and today I’m at………the dentist.” Someone who’s not in an office please clarify.
Yes that is the gist of it. It's almost like you've watched this kind of video before

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the crazy filtering spy girl trying to give him a button nose tip in this 🤦🏼‍♀️
D6D414E4-4891-4105-A9B8-C7563B851D8F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh I hope it all goes ok for you! They aren't too bad, just take a couple of co-codamol so you're semi off your tits and 'head back, think of Jack' :giggle:

look at him, who even looks this good at that angle?
I can't even explain what I'd resemble LOL

I never realised that this photo was also at the dentist.

View attachment 1393814

SO boyfriend cuddly here.
All snuggled up in the dentist...
Do you think he has like a pair of 'comfort' undies?
Like us girls (well, me) have the trusty big knicks that we whip out when it's time of the month/just wanna be comfy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh I hope it all goes ok for you! They aren't too bad, just take a couple of co-codamol so you're semi off your tits and 'head back, think of Jack' :giggle:

look at him, who even looks this good at that angle?
I can't even explain what I'd resemble LOL

SO boyfriend cuddly here.
All snuggled up in the dentist...
Do you think he has like a pair of 'comfort' undies?
Like us girls (well, me) have the trusty big knicks that we whip out when it's time of the month/just wanna be comfy
Probably not anymore, Sasha sleeps in them according to her YouTube 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
sorry to lower the time back to the start of the thread but which LH products was you raving about 👀

• Heart
That's risky, thinking of him and someone looking up my chuff I could let out some very Jack like noises!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not asking anyone to look anymore, I grant you all peace 💛💛💛 I remain a true Baeliever and will one day be vindicated.

I really have to work now as I’m in the office and seriously pushing my luck, but will start another argument before I go.

Now that we’ve seen this:

I hope he hasn’t got saggy balls. They give me the ick. I hope they are nice and perky 🤪🤣

View attachment 1393476

How would it still be possible to support the argument that this is not a bulge?

View attachment 1393477

Discuss.
I’m not asking anyone to look anymore, I grant you all peace 💛💛💛 I remain a true Baeliever and will one day be vindicated.

I really have to work now as I’m in the office and seriously pushing my luck, but will start another argument before I go.

Now that we’ve seen this:

View attachment 1393476

How would it still be possible to support the argument that this is not a bulge?

View attachment 1393477

Discuss.
I hope he hasn’t got saggy balls, they give me the right ick. I hope they are nice and perky🤪😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.