Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5177B19E-45B5-4EE5-9C27-D2AA4843CBC5.jpeg

haven’t even looked at who they’re playing just did it based off of like mid of last season performances x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I would like to join thank u does it cost two money or fake imaginary Simoleons ???

I am currently typin after doin my fake nails done the first time. How does anyone wipe Thier area ?!? I forgot to paints my nails for an important occasions so o thought ok I will go to upérise get €1 fake nails 100 Superdrug gréât barbu. 8 thought I would be glamoueois like Saha Rebecca with her long talons instead I forgot I had to take my context lenses out neesly blinded muself 🫣😞 if u kno me in real life I have v shirt nailse because other o am not drunk I just have plastic nails on but yes please I would like to join the danayas footballe too I may have to make a team when I can tuope better tho

Sooory everything went small idk if this posted also I couldn’t pull my teousers up or downa😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would like to join thank u does it cost two money or fake imaginary Simoleons ???

I am currently typin after doin my fake nails done the first time. How does anyone wipe Thier area ?!? I forgot to paints my nails for an important occasions so o thought ok I will go to upérise get €1 fake nails 100 Superdrug gréât barbu. 8 thought I would be glamoueois like Saha Rebecca with her long talons instead I forgot I had to take my context lenses out neesly blinded muself 🫣😞 if u kno me in real life I have v shirt nailse because other o am not drunk I just have plastic nails on but yes please I would like to join the danayas footballe too I may have to make a team when I can tuope better tho

Tumblr_l_2461685158603258.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They look nice tho BEBERY AGLAMOUROIS 💅💅💅 wooldnt be able to do anything moderately sexial with these bad boys tho soprops to the acrylic ladies big respec I would scratch his ballbags off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Sooory everything went small idk if this posted also I couldn’t pull my teousers up or downa😂
89B78484-39D7-4261-AC85-5B5CA6AC0A7E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
type with the pads of your fingers on phone and fingernail tips for keyboard - i’ve had nails longer than sashas for years and you soon get used to it!
i feel like a sexy lady who works in a bwaueau de change 💅 click click

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

1657057218640.jpeg

“an then they sez i hadda yella tracksoot” View attachment 1395159
1657057336187.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How do you change formation on FPL?

also, I wish I was allowed nice nails in my job 😩 have to be short and bare. 🥹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
How do you change formation on FPL?

also, I wish I was allowed nice nails in my job 😩 have to be short and bare. 🥹
I think you just sub whichever position you want out. E.g. you if you want 3 up front, sub one of the defenders or midfielders

Okay I did it… but I don’t get it and I don’t know the other teams well enough to know if it’s any good so I went on the percentages of others have used and who I like from England 🫠

put both baes in cause I’m a simp

Are you suppose to spend all the money?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah you disgust me. John was in my team for the entirety of last season before I even knew he was alive.

For real I am doubled over laughing.
If he makes it through pre season then he will be going straight back in

Okay I did it… but I don’t get it and I don’t know the other teams well enough to know if it’s any good so I went on the percentages of others have used and who I like from England 🫠

put both baes in cause I’m a simp

Are you suppose to spend all the money?
You don't have to spend it all no, it could be useful holding a bit back so you have a bit more to spend when you need to make a transfer

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.