Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like they have changed location again.
Their air miles must be amazing šŸ¤©
Iā€™m jealous, I get 2 holidays abroad a year, and thatā€™s my lot šŸ˜©

• Wow
Reactions: 4
All of April's.
It could be earlier. Iā€™ve done 35,37,1st half of 36 and 2nd half of 34. Had to stop to phone my doctor and arrange to get myself neutered and/or put down. Some of the ovary crazed tit I come out with šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

I did a tax post of photos of him coming out of his apartment at some point, and the tracksuit was definitely before that because I was looking for it at the time. Canā€™t even find that tax post though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ugh somehow itā€™s even sexier knowing - but not being able to see - that heā€™s definitely all sweat soaked and semi naked behind that camera and heā€™s got about 10 mini nips per nip and probably stinks but in a healthy way

but also plz give us the goods bae/guvnorrrr, we canā€™t get enough āœØāœØāœØāœØ

• Heart
When you listening closely to the story you can hear him gasping for breath

Me:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
ugh somehow itā€™s even sexier knowing - but not being able to see - that heā€™s definitely all sweat soaked and semi naked behind that camera and heā€™s got about 10 mini nips per nip and probably stinks but in a healthy way

but also plz give us the goods bae/guvnorrrr, we canā€™t get enough āœØāœØāœØāœØ
I just need to know what he was wearing. Because when Sasha was wearing that orange mini dress he showed up like this, in a t-shirt and probably shorts or light blue ripped jeans. I need to know what he thought went well with her latest outfit.

1656937148804.png

I mean he looks bleeping amazing, no criticism. It just makes me laugh when thereā€™s such an outfit mismatch because the broski didnā€™t fancy getting dressed up.

Reactions: 4
I just need to know what he was wearing. Because when Sasha was wearing that orange mini dress he showed up like this, in a t-shirt and probably shorts or light blue ripped jeans. I need to know what he thought went well with her latest outfit.

View attachment 1391309

I mean he looks bleeping amazing, no criticism. It just makes me laugh when thereā€™s such an outfit mismatch because the broski didnā€™t fancy getting dressed up.
Grealish rebecca will let you know later when it is dark and she can scale up off the roof without detection x

• Haha

View attachment 1391309

Do couples actually plan coordinated outfits? šŸ˜± mind you they did have matching Christmas pyjamas. I must say I kind of prefer him in a T, like his baggy Croatia look last year was and still is my everything šŸ«  he looks good in a suit but I think I like him casual and wearing his personality a bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1391309

Orange/red tee? Iā€™m seeing a yellow tracksuit here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do couples actually plan coordinated outfits? šŸ˜± mind you they did have matching Christmas pyjamas. I must say I kind of prefer him in a T, like his baggy Croatia look last year was and still is my everything šŸ«  he looks good in a suit but I think I like him casual and wearing his personality a bit!
I donā€™t mean full scale co-ordination like Britney and Justinā€™s double denim catastrophe, just that the t-shirt seemed quite mismatched with what turned out to be a mini dress that Sasha was wearing. I obviously donā€™t mind and he can wear whatever he wants on our first date/wedding.

Orange/red tee? Iā€™m seeing a yellow tracksuit here

The yellow tracksuit is now in storage until our wedding day.

Heā€™s going to get my DM later and think ā€œwtf? What a little weirdoā€ DELETE

Then 10 min later heā€™s going to start thinking ā€œdid she mean this one?ā€ and start spamming me with various yellow/beige/cream clothing photos. Then weā€™ll fall in love, but the yellow tracksuit will never be spoken of again until our wedding day, when heā€™ll surprise me by wearing it to beautifully complement my dress.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I cannot do this anymore.

I've looked through thread #30-39.

Have cringed over my own posts.

No longer remember what John Stones looks like.

There is no yellow tracksuit pap shots, you dreamt it @ruby1080

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.