Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Which photo makes you most tingly between the legs?

• Photo 1

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 50 65.8%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Photo 5

• Photo 6

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t vote yet as I need more time to consider.

It’s either 1,3 or 5. All have their merits though.

4 and 6 are also AMAZING.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
also can someone post my old profile picture plz of him in pink jumper.

also I took my vote seriously and decided to look at each photo with 'fresh' eyes - but that mask one just hits where it hurts: the mask, closed eyes, nip in profile etc etc BUT ALSO his tum and obliques and calf and ribs

• Heart
Fit tart.

I think 1,3 or the sheer physicality of 6 do it the most for me. Being able to name all the muscles on show should be weird, but it isn't, really, really not. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Photo 3 for me. The casually sexy water drinking, the bulge, the way his chest and ribs are contorted as he’s tilting back to drink…perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do think it's dick and ball in no. 3 too. I've decided.

ugh he would've been knackered when he got back so she'd have 'had to' go on top and ride his sweaty hard-nipped body into the night

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do think it's dick and ball in no. 3 too. I've decided.

ugh he would've been knackered when he got back so she'd have 'had to' go on top and ride his sweaty hard-nipped body into the night

Bet he had a naked swim first to cool off 🥺

• Heart
3 for me.

Would happily have any of them tattooed on the inside of my eyeballs, but 3 just sneaks it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's got some willpower not to have immediately shared to her own stories, framed by thirsty thirsty gifs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FULL ANALYSIS

Photo 1 - Arse, bobble on wrist, left arm veins, face, right shoulder muscles, side ribs, hairy legs, pit hair, excellent nips, left calf

Photo 2 - Concentration hands, the way his torso twists, arse, hairy legs, etc - this one doesn't quite hit the same as the others, but if it had been released on its own would probably make it into the Hall of Fame

Photo 3 - Dick, balls, tummy, ribs, face, hair, arse shadow, general stance

Photo 4 - Adorable face, hair, glistening chest, concentration hands, dick

Photo 5 - Whole torso is AMAZING, the way it dips in does something to me, pit hair, good thumb, arse, left calf

Photo 6 - Sternum, shoulder muscles, generally very fit, pit hair

VERDICT: My brain says that overall Photo 1 or 3 is the best, but the question is what makes me most tingly and the winner of that is PHOTO 5.

• Heart
He must have trained or been in the gym before now.
There is no way he looks like that from the 12th of June until now, without some training.
We clearly just saw the drunk Abe pictures, not the gym pictures.
Don’t be shy Abe, we want to see ALL the pictures 😃😃

• Heart
I’m calling it. No training took place. Sasha doused him in baby lotion and snapped these off on her phone then they went straight back to drinking cocktails on their sunbeds.
These were put out there purely to show his critics what a dedicated athlete he his and also to get us back on side after seeing our heads being turned.
Forever grateful Sash 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
thank you because this is fit af but it’s the one where he’s got his silly pouty muzzy face and is doing 🤘🏻🥲 I might change it up anyway as this is a New Era
I thought it wasn't quite right but was the only one I could find. Will search some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.