Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

333149O

VIP Member
I’ve been reading On Hold for 6 hours.
I don’t know what reality is anymore. I don’t know why it took me so long to start it. (I do it’s because I knew I’d get hooked like this.)

I have a borderline migraine but I cannot stop. Taking a Love Island break now. Send help.

A361831D-3554-4CCC-AAA1-5F5125312082.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

ruby1080

VIP Member
I’m 5’7 so I volunteer to have sex with him in various positions so that he can then confirm whether I am the same height as Sasha.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
This gives me proper naughty little twat vibes. Spread your fingers like this to make way for your girthy cock pls (sorry)

gettyimages-1325453363-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1325453361-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I truly read Chris Evans as the ginger DJ at first
I’m horrified by this.

I love reading blind items and there is loads about Chris Evans having a sex dungeon and people thought it was hot captain America Chris Evans, but it wasn’t it was that little ginger weirdo 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Sarararah

VIP Member
Just looking at the selfie on Sasha's stories and found myself admiring her eyebrows. Honestly these kids will NEVER know the struggle.
My 40 year old self still can't forgive what my 15 year old self did to my eyebrows in the 90s and I still have to draw them in 😩

• Heart
  • Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I just need to know what he was wearing. Because when Sasha was wearing that orange mini dress he showed up like this, in a t-shirt and probably shorts or light blue ripped jeans. I need to know what he thought went well with her latest outfit.

View attachment 1391309

I mean he looks fucking amazing, no criticism. It just makes me laugh when there’s such an outfit mismatch because the broski didn’t fancy getting dressed up.
Orange/red tee? I’m seeing a yellow tracksuit here

• Haha

Popsock123

VIP Member
After quite a few weeks away circling the drain with my mental health & the vegas ick 🙄 I thought I would share my Bae dream last night..
I visited him in London where he and a group of others had been doing tik tok dances. Long story short I got to meet him and we had a photo together but he demanded we use his phone not mine. One of the photos we had to look at one another and laugh and I fuck you not I was this far away from his lips | |. He smelt delicious. So then it was time to leave and I said how will I get my photo? He said he would send me it and pushed a Polaroid in my hand saying this was his fav photo. When I got outside I looked at the photo it was only of a queen size bed with couples of people all down and dirty 😂😂 no photo of me and him. Cock tease. Hope you’re all ok anyway I have occasionally read bits but when I’ve been able to. His trunk was a delight 🐘

• Heart