Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Jack, having spent the entire night trawling old threads looking for a picture that doesn't exist.

Have the best first day broski @Violetroselily

Getting ready
02.jpeg

Don't walk into the office as brash at this, you'll scare them
1373B9D4-F541-49A9-AC89-B309A249120B.jpeg

Put lots of thought into everything you do
1651069380493.png

Be cocky af because you're the bee;s knees
181.jpeg

Have a lovely lunch
05.jpeg

We'll celebrate you when you get home
56.jpeg

Jack waving you off too
wave.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is Jack, having spent the entire night trawling old threads looking for a picture that doesn't exist.

Getting ready
View attachment 1390745

View attachment 1390734

View attachment 1390741

View attachment 1390748

Have a lovely lunch
View attachment 1390746

View attachment 1390747

Jack waving you off too
View attachment 1390749
Why is that gif slightly erotic?
Is it the big old thigh or is it the arm slung over the chair? Got me imagining him driving with an arm resting on the passenger seat looking all manly and powerful...ignoring the less manly driving we have seen from him previously!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Getting ready
View attachment 1390745

View attachment 1390734

View attachment 1390741

View attachment 1390748

Have a lovely lunch
View attachment 1390746

View attachment 1390747

Jack waving you off too
View attachment 1390749
Same Jack, same xx

I’ve had 4 hours sleep and I am finding this photo today after I’ve done all the work I should have done yesterday.

Literally on the verage of DMing him. “Hi Jack, sorry to bother you but do you remember wearing a lemon yellow tracksuit a few months ago coming out of your apartment? Can you send me a signed photo of it pls? Love u thnx bye xxx” It’s being sent if I’ve not found it by tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it the big old thigh or is it the arm slung over the chair? Got me imagining him driving with an arm resting on the passenger seat looking all manly and powerful...ignoring the less manly driving we have seen from him previously!!
For me it’s the arm I think, you’re bang on it’s very manly reversing vibes ✨ (ps yes I am still a bit mad at him. Also going to need to cleanse my eyes with photos of his legit arse rather than that giant dump truck he had in my dream)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't start work until this afternoon and am
no BUT this reminds me I dreamt of him in the crappest way

I dreamt that a video leaked of bae getting a sort of lap dance off like, a random girl and not a paid professional. He was wearing his Brazilian knickers and had his MASSIVE arse out, like it was so big it was a bit icky. Anyway he was being proper lewd and showed this girl his dick and kept looking down her top lol, at the end he snogged her and it sealed the ick for me. I was at this large event and a couple of tattlers were there but they were actually boya I went to school with. Then some girl I’ve met once came and sat with us and she was crying because she was so upset about having the ick, she was gonna name her future kids after him and I was being all serious trying to comfort her
What is scary about this is the fact I can see it happening 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s the fact he’s basically taking up 6 seats. It’s the ultimate man spread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same Jack, same xx

I’ve had 4 hours sleep and I am finding this photo today after I’ve done all the work I should have done yesterday.

Literally on the verage of DMing him. “Hi Jack, sorry to bother you but do you remember wearing a lemon yellow tracksuit a few months ago coming out of your apartment? Can you send me a signed photo of it pls? Love u thnx bye xxx” It’s being sent if I’ve not found it by tonight.
You'd be better off asking Grealish Rebecca. Even if it doesn't exist, she'll find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck sake keep logging out and deleting this tab but i cant stop coming back, also just put my shorts on really tight and i’m dying and suffocating but don’t wanna get my balls out to un tighten them. might start snorting creatine in a minute i’m so tired and @mimimithis what the duck is a proprioreceptive program

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck sake keep logging out and deleting this tab but i cant stop coming back, also just put my shorts on really tight and i’m dying and suffocating but don’t wanna get my balls out to un tighten them. might start snorting creatine in a minute i’m so tired and @mimimithis what the duck is a proprioreceptive program
Jack….is that you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All this photos is Jack when he thinks of us quitting sleep going to work all tired and gloomy because we been up all night looking for a photo of him in a lemon track suit. "I never worn one in my loife".😂

OT but so excited the Euros starting soon! Every summer needs a tournament when you watch football outdoors on big screens in beergardens with your friends. :D☀🍻⚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Getting ready
View attachment 1390745

View attachment 1390734

View attachment 1390741

View attachment 1390748

Have a lovely lunch
View attachment 1390746

View attachment 1390747

Jack waving you off too
View attachment 1390749
That gif is something else 🔥

But what I see in this gif, mostly, is the sloppy way the ice pack has been wrapped on his leg, judging whoever did that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.