Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he moves will he still get picked for the England World Cup squad?

Assuming its the same as the euro squad?

my partner said different people could get picked but they play in 5 weeks

Reactions: 1

nope, nothing is guaranteed. just look at lingard. southgate will no doubt watch them over the coming season and pick his 26 players. i think they will no doubt use the same squad for the qualifiers but the actual tournament is 16 months away and anything can happen in that time.

Reactions: 5
what’s everyone’s thoughts on how england will do in the world cup?!

personally i think having the tournament in the middle of the season might work in their favour. they’ll have more energy having only been playing regularly for 4 months, i think the taste of the final as well with the euros will make them even more determined to fight as hard as they can. i’m hoping southgate doesn’t bottle it and just play as defensively as he did in the euros, i think it needs a more balanced mix of defence and attack. i think we’ve got a real shot!

we have a young, strong team, who’ve proved they can play well together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
when you think of the big teams that have strong players that make it difficult on the pitch, you realise how old their players will be by the time the WC rolls around. Ronaldo will be 37 and we’ve already seen he’s not as fast as he used to be! Messi will be 35 and we might see a decline in his playing ability over the next year.

Chiellini will be 38 and hopefully retired (hate this dirty bastard for even daring to touch our saka HATE HIM) bonucci will be 35 as well so think they’ll all have reached their peaks by now!

France does scare me tho!

Reactions: 6
Like, imagine if Jack has for real never cheated as no one's ever come out and said they've slept with him and him and sash have actually only ever been with each other and he's still using the same moves he did when he was 15 because he doesn't know any better 🙃

*insert Will from inbetweeners gif*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol sorry guys everyone’s here talking about jacks thighs and i’m deep analysing how we might fare at the WC 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
lol sorry guys everyone’s here talking about jacks thighs and i’m deep analysing how we might fare at the WC 🤣🤣🤣
Personally think if the right people took penalties we would have won

Personally think if the right people took penalties we would have won
In all honesty we shouldn’t have let it get as far as penalties. The minute Italy got a goal back we should’ve changed formation.

Honestly, Grealish should’ve come on sooner. He caused problems for a lot of teams. This isn’t just me blowing smoke up his arse cause I think he’s fit. It was plain to see, and it was why when he was on he got studded the way he did by the Italians.

Reactions: 9
really wanna message his private and just tell him to sign for us, I’m sick of the speculation 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.