Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t keep up here so my apologies for being late to the party, but just saw the stories by a certain cleaning “influencer” who got a photo with him and then got all giddy stalking him from their hotel window and called herself Mrs Grealish etc. We’d never behave that way 😂 has this been discussed?
What’s this about???

Reactions: 1
hopefully today’s the day!!
Really feel like they could do with some better PR advice. Not sure how Sasha ended up on the front page of the sun - did anyone give her advice on YouTube? It seems like she’s going it alone which is going to be tough with jg as her boyfriend.
pausing it until the dust settles at least would have been wise (I think) if it really is privacy they want

Reactions: 5
Okay I reckon he'll either go for a medical today or we'll see him at training...either way they best announce something today

I was awake a lot in the night and thinking about the Scum and Daily Fail newspapers.

I think she knew exactly what would happen by putting that click bait vid out, she's confirmed she is his girlfriend and raised her own profile ten fold. She'll probably go from modelling for Boohoo to having a collab now, Mark my words!

EtA I'm not trolling or wishing her ill, I think it's an astute move she's made there that's all.

Reactions: 13
I was awake a lot in the night and thinking about the Scum and Daily Fail newspapers.

I think she knew exactly what would happen by putting that click bait vid out, she's confirmed she is his girlfriend and raised her own profile ten fold. She'll probably go from modelling for Boohoo to having a collab now, Mark my words!

EtA I'm not trolling or wishing her ill, I think it's an astute move she's made there that's all.
I agree with this, don’t condone what is happening to her, regardless of whether the scale she has said is inflated or not. But she has done this to raise her own profile and it’s proven to work, her video was on 29k last night when I last looked which is miles ahead of anything else she has previously put out.

Reactions: 9
I think Sasha unarchived a bunch of photos on her ig. Either that or I’m not a very good stalker lol but I had a look yesterday and noticed many photos I hadn’t seen before. Wonder why she even archived them in the first place if she did.

Reactions: 1
I think Sasha unarchived a bunch of photos on her ig. Either that or I’m not a very good stalker lol but I had a look yesterday and noticed many photos I hadn’t seen before. Wonder why she even archived them in the first place if she did.
She’s done the same with YouTube

Morning everybody with all the transfer talk I believe we should all get another look at this to help calm us down.
Screenshot_20210731-111059_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But to go from this in Mykonos to that in Croatia, it's frigging sorcery!
I can’t believe the super quick glow up (I mean I obviously would still do Mykonos Jack but jeeez, Croatia Jack is just 1000/10 🥵). Must be muscle memory or something, does one training sesh and comes out looking like a god.

Reactions: 8
So the baby has kept me up all night, knackered today!
Wish it was jack who kept me up all night

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the super quick glow up (I mean I obviously would still do Mykonos Jack but jeeez, Croatia Jack is just 1000/10 🥵). Must be muscle memory or something, does one training sesh and comes out looking like a god.
Oh yeh, they'd both absolutely get it 🤤 I also have muscle memory for his bod!

He looks so much happier 🙈.
He does 🙊 hopefully that's just because he getting more stressed as it got closer to him coming home but who knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.