Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I may have to come off this thread as my obsession seems to be getting worse
I’ve now created a separate album on my phone of photos of jack. It has 56 photos in!!!!

this can’t be normal?
I've got 51. Its not healthy is it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think I may have to come off this thread as my obsession seems to be getting worse
I’ve now created a separate album on my phone of photos of jack. It has 56 photos in!!!!

this can’t be normal?
I had to double check before that Insta saved items aren't viewable by others, as mine is like a bleeping shrine. I'm liking the album idea. Help. We're all fucked

Reactions: 2

this can’t be normal?
You can't leave the cult that's not aloud 😅

I just tried to watch her video but it just seems like she was bragging to much and kept repeating the same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s seems lovely though, just couldn’t watch it 🙃
Yeah thats the feeling I got as well. Like she knows that's what everybody wants to see.

I would be pissed that why people have come to my channel

Reactions: 5
Of course he should we all know that but it's not gonna happen because he don't care or that's how it looks for sure. How can you let your gf get that amount of hate and not say anything.

When she said it about me and my channel like not anymore it is.

Thing is people are cruel and it's not right the amount of hate she's getting.

Thing is jack is still gonna pull who ever he wants and even when people show her proof she's gonna ignore it.
she can keep it about her much as she likes but it’s not about her anymore people wanna see her and jack as a couple nothings private now course he his his a typical jack the lad he has girls falling for him

Sasha pretending she wants a private relationship when the real reason she doesn’t post anything is because Jack has banned her from doing so 😭

Reactions: 13
Another one, hiked up shorts as alwaysView attachment 691859
Just watched her stories. She was so excited! Think she could genuinely be one of us! She made a reel about Jack and the ‘name something you might hurt yourself riding on’ Now who else London based is calling in sick tomorrow to head over to The Lensbury???? Need to work out how to sell this little day trip out to the kids!! 😂

Sasha pretending she wants a private relationship when the real reason she doesn’t post anything is because Jack has banned her from doing so 😭
itd Sad what she hoping to get out the video she posted saying that she’s with jack we allknow that I don’t get why she brought it up tbh

Reactions: 1
She’s absolutely referring to this forum. Do not care or believe one bit how she keeps saying it’s Instagram. The other evening the random account that came one defending her, anyone believe it was her? Just some of the thing she’s said seem to be worded very similar re: appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i like sasha a lot, and the fact she has received death threats (hundreds in a day she said!) is actual terrifying! like what the hell is wrong with people.

Reactions: 8
itd Sad what she hoping to get out the video she posted saying that she’s with jack we allknow that I don’t get why she brought it up tbh
I think because there was so many pictures of them even jack knew something had to be said but not his name or any picture so "fully prove" they are together.

She also talked about that tiktok the one who said she didn't think she would message back and about tattle I'm sure of it. Which proves even more she reads here.

Where did Sasha post?
Youtube

She’s absolutely referring to this forum. Do not care or believe one bit how she keeps saying it’s Instagram. The other evening the random account that came one defending her, anyone believe it was her? Just some of the thing she’s said seem to be worded very similar re: appearance.
Yeah she definitely is. Some of the comment sounds like they are from here and the tiktok with the girl saying she didn't think she would write back.

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely referring to this forum. Do not care or believe one bit how she keeps saying it’s Instagram.
yep i think so as well, she did mention gossip sites and said we need to get lives and it’s embarrassing 🤣

i’m not interested in who he’s dating or what his private life is like. i just wanna know where he’s playing next season 😎

• Haha
Yeah she definitely is. Some of the comment sounds like they are from here and the tiktok with the girl saying she didn't think she would write back.
The fact as well he still hasn't liked or commented on her Instagram says a lot after she posted that video.

We all know she don't want it to be private and it's all him guess what that ant gonna change

I really feel for her I think they still want a normal life and the England games have catapaulted them into another stratosphere, as I said the other day us brummies are very grounded people, having others fancy your fella is one thing she’s probably used to that but having people private message etc is a whole other level and a line that shouldn’t be crossed.

Reactions: 7
I like the girl and she’s pretty I just think she deserves more I’m not bothered about her private life because from how I see it it’s now great and I’m only here to see thigh pics of his legs and hun and where’s his playing next season

and definitely reads here but Sasha if u are reading here tell Jack to pull his finger out his arse and stick up for you

Reactions: 7
yep i think so as well, she did mention gossip sites and said we need to get lives and it’s embarrassing 🤣

i’m not interested in who he’s dating or what his private life is like. i just wanna know where he’s playing next season 😎
Same I couldn’t give a toss about her, I only care about whatever it is he’s got going on.

It’s a shame how she says it’s normal to not post stuff. I agree with that, to a certain degree, however to not have any acknowledgment that is within the last 7-ish years at all is bizarre.

I really feel for her I think they still want a normal life and the England games have catapaulted them into another stratosphere, as I said the other day us brummies are very grounded people, having others fancy your fella is one thing she’s probably used to that but having people private message etc is a whole other level and a line that shouldn’t be crossed.
Yeah but if she’s the strong person she claims she is, it wouldn’t bother her. You carry on as normal. You know who you are as a person, getting stick online from random people who don’t know you really shouldn’t have any affect. Also, not condoning it cause it’s disgusting how people are sending death threats.

It just seems contradictory 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just know what they thought was going to
Happen what he plays for euros and she turns up and nothings gets said don’t think that’s the way footballs and wags work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.