Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else not really fussed that shes mentioned it, its not like its going to change anything....... oh went to croatia it was hot yeah weve seen that but thats only after he was shagging about in greece. the death threats arent great. but no offence to women its not going to change. she even mentioned being with him since 16 like i dont have a clue how shes still the doormat hes not going to change for her and to be honest i think hell meet someone else who intrigues him and thats when hell change. but thats my opinion i dont condone the hate or stuff she recieved

Reactions: 12
She’s absolutely referring to this forum. Do not care or believe one bit how she keeps saying it’s Instagram. The other evening the random account that came one defending her, anyone believe it was her? Just some of the thing she’s said seem to be worded very similar re: appearance.
That was my first thought, she was definitely referring to here when she mentioned “gossip places”!

Reactions: 4
anyone else not really fussed that shes mentioned it, its not like its going to change anything....... oh went to croatia it was hot yeah weve seen that but thats only after he was shagging about in greece. the death threats arent great. but no offence to women its not going to change. she even mentioned being with him since 16 like i dont have a clue how shes still the doormat hes not going to change for her and to be honest i think hell meet someone else who intrigues him and thats when hell change. but thats my opinion i dont condone the hate or stuff she recieved
no I agree I reckon someone will offer him something different and he’ll be off

I think I may have to come off this thread as my obsession seems to be getting worse
I’ve now created a separate album on my phone of photos of jack. It has 56 photos in!!!!

this can’t be normal?
sorry but you can’t leave 🤣
It’s like the mafia, you know too much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive said this before he will never change for her because she deals with him now chagging around, the drink driving but he will meet someone new who makes me want to change and be a better person and that's when he will finally leave. I kinda can't wait for it because I wanna see what he would be like in a happy and healthy relationship I can totally see him being a good bf to someone who he wants.

sorry but you can’t leave 🤣
It’s like the mafia, you know too much
A cult not the mafia 🤣🤣

I wounder if they had a talk on holiday about what to do and he used the I have to be SINGLE and your my SECRET weapon line. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly this. Their holiday only happened after he’d had his ten days or so bleeping about with his mates first. They then spend ten or so days together and then he’s off back with his mates again playing football.

He’s already said in that one interview with the mention of Rihanna and the reference to her being feisty and knowing what she’s wants, how he would like that. Speaks for itself.

Reactions: 9
Anyway who’s ready for hopefully more pics Tomorrow and maybe the big announcement 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories. She was so excited! Think she could genuinely be one of us! She made a reel about Jack and the ‘name something you might hurt yourself riding on’ Now who else London based is calling in sick tomorrow to head over to The Lensbury???? Need to work out how to sell this little day trip out to the kids!! 😂
Can someone screenrecord and post her pics 😭

Hubby’s explained the off side rule to me tonight so I can show some interest in the premier league matches from now on only watching villa for jack
I’m actually a canaries fan so I’m not really arsed which team he signs for 🤣
I just want to see him naked tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
um, chile anyways so…do we think the announcement will happen tomorrow? i hope they don’t keep dragging this out! can’t wait for the PL to kick off properly

Reactions: 1
not so much grealish related but anyone seen maddisons comment on the kyle walker post seems like theres an inside joke,,,,,, although i maybe over analysing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.