Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah that video was awkward to watch tbh! asking for his shirt and he says he only has one 👀

must be such a weird experience for him - just at work and he's got people saying 'stay at villa' 'do you wanna join a club that was born ten years ago' 'city are a small club mate they'll ruin ya' 'sign the contract jack'

leave the guy alone - i'm starting to actually feel sorry for him at this point. bless him for stopping and posing for photos with them all though!

Reactions: 6
yeah that video was awkward to watch tbh! asking for his shirt and he says he only has one 👀
Think he was asking for his hairband

Based on that video I actually think he's leaving

must be such a weird experience for him - just at work and he's got people saying 'stay at villa' 'do you wanna join a club that was born ten years ago' 'city are a small club mate they'll ruin ya' 'sign the contract jack'

leave the guy alone
Agree, doesn't help when fans are pestering him. Is it me or does he seen really short tempered 😂

Agree, doesn't help when fans are pestering him. Is it me or does he seen really short tempered 😂
oh lol must've misheard re the headband.

nah not short tempered just fed up a bit? he must be getting so much abuse from the fans atm who are panicking he may move. he's their golden boy and has been idolised for a while; must be a shock for him to see them turn on him so much.

i got annoyed just watching the video so god knows how he must feel

Reactions: 2

nah not short tempered just fed up a bit? he must be getting so much abuse from the fans atm who are panicking he may move. he's their golden boy and has been idolised for a while; must be a shock for him to see them turn on him so much.

Deffo seems off

Yeah that whole video was not nice to watch. He must be so fed up I mean we sre so imagine how it is for him.

leave the guy alone - i'm starting to actually feel sorry for him at this point. bless him for stopping and posing for photos with them all though!
agree - not comfy viewing. It’s not as if they are going to change his mind either way at this point
It does seem an odd training set up as well.
Also, Is it a thing to ask sportsperson for their belongings?! Fwiw I thought he meant he only had one shirt as well but that would be weird.

Reactions: 2
someone said the city scout has been there watching them train - it's defo looking more than likely, more so after that awks video, that he is making the move.

Reactions: 1
Lol at them being deleted. Us folk with days jobs screwed out of content
not much to see! just grealish meeting fans, them shouting at him to stay and some kid begging for his headband - he looked like he was ready to bolt the whole time

not much to see! just grealish meeting fans, them shouting at him to stay and some kid begging for his headband - he looked like he was ready to bolt the whole time
Theyve been asked to remove it too, the account that uploaded 👀

All sounds a bit cringe

out of order for the adults to be bombarding him with questions like that - they know he won't be allowed to say anything. could've just let him peacefully pose with the kids

Reactions: 12
someone said the city scout has been there watching them train - it's defo looking more than likely, more so after that awks video, that he is making the move.
I think so too, has that look on his face when you know someone's trying to play it cool

That guy saying sign the contract is like a little nagging kid. Like he’s going to sign it just cos he keeps saying to 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.