Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas my fellow JG lovers ❤❤❤ Gutted I woke up with no Jack wrapped presents but this thread will keep me going 🥰 Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Reactions: 10
Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a lovely/fun/tolerable day and are all like this in a bit:
CF2F79EE-DB17-4DA4-8C0F-9CBED33E8E11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a lovely/fun/tolerable day and are all like this in a bit:
View attachment 942909
He really is in his own world isn't he, I imagine he says every silly thought that passes through that empty noggin. God I love this derpy labrador himbo!

About as undressed as we will get.
Screenshot_20211203-172050_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sadly no Jack shaped present under the tree this morning but that Soccer AM interview will suffice 🥰😍🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas ya filthy Jack loving animals. May the festive season bring us some new Jack content.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do they get them to train today? atleast let them have one day off

Reactions: 1
Why do they get them to train today? atleast let them have one day off
I mean they’re playing tomorrow so have to train Xmas or not 😂 can’t just rock up to the game tomorrow and suddenly find out someone has an injury or isnt fit enough to play

Reactions: 11
So he was in Birmingham last night, then already back in Manchester for training this morning? :unsure: I hope Sash isn't chauffeuring him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.