Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Have you had the ick yet?

• I'm just here for the laughs

Votes: 48 27.7%
  • Multiple times, but he always drags me back

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • I honestly thought I'd finally got the ick, but then someone posted that photo he uses on his Raya

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Yes, I got the ick for half an hour once and I'm so sorry bae, I didn't mean it, I still love u

Votes: 29 16.8%
  • Never.

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Wot? I dunno what that means

Votes: 33 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Violetroselily for the winning suggestion, quite a fitting title as it follows on nicely from the previous one. Someone else recap, please πŸ’™

Also want Christmas bae first page because this photo cannot be posted enough

F7CE631C-308D-462E-8295-9613467198B6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jack has scored on and off the pitch
Jack is rascal ( please carry on with further recaps that's the best I am capable of)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Recap: Jack took family and Sash to WW and that overpriced restaurant that has salt and gold on their food. Jack looked sad. Sometimes he also looked angry. Sash bought a beret and went to Paris. Happy Jack scored. Then he made interviews looking sweaty and worn out. Sash started to post inspiration quotes on insta. Jack been watching a strange fans account with private picture and stories of him and Sasha on insta. And Jack has not cheated with anyone ever because THEY WHERE ON A BREAK!!! (Sorry but I grow up watching Friends so can not help that I found that hilarious). Sash stilled lived in Jacks apartment during the break though. Oh and Sash been eating festive burgers from McDonalds and doing Vlogmas where she uses the word christmazi and literally just as often as Jack says obvious. And Jack sad my girlfriend in an interview. Feel free to fill in the gaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.