Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think I've ever seen pap photos there, only people tagging it on insta. Doesn't look very pap friendly.

Reactions: 1
Her story and his look like they are in a different place to me even though they arent. Must be my eyes 😂
move replaced him with some one else he was number one not any more him showing that has ruined my 2022 already take me back 2021 with duck boy euro jack

• Haha
Reactions: 1
well from the looks of jacks story the whole fam is there… does anyone else feel like he’s always trying to prove he’s not just with sasha? 😂😂
I think it's progress that he's confirming he is in the same country as her 😂 I feel strangely proud!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.