Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the Boxing Day game is being shown anywhere (but there will be a link floating around somewhere). It’s the 29 Dec game that’s on prime

Reactions: 2
Merry Christmas fellow Jack lovers hope you’ve all had a lovely day! 🎄🎅🏻😍
5482A639-100B-4367-9FB6-F03038D3BBB1.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has jack got a black Alsatian dog? I just saw a comment the on the domonatrix tik tok account that she is pictured with jacks dog on her Instagram account and the only dog I can see is a black Alsatian. Not Skye.

Has jack got a black Alsatian dog? I just saw a comment the on the domonatrix tik tok account that she is pictured with jacks dog on her Instagram account and the only dog I can see is a black Alsatian. Not Skye.
Yes he has

Reactions: 1
I'd love someone to explain how to tell the difference between two generic looking black alsatians. You could get one off Google images and tell me it's Jack's dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love someone to explain how to tell the difference between two generic looking black alsatians. You could get one off Google images and tell me it's Jack's dog.
Obviously jack is the only person to ever own a black Alsatian 😉

Reactions: 6
Yeah, the person that commented said it was jack dog. And she liked the comment. I wouldn’t know the difference tbh.
She’s liking it for attention just like she likes every tik tok comment spewing different names 😂 it’s a funny comment 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Happy Christmas you gorgeous bunch. I've eaten so much I'm actually in pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need him to explain his itinerary today

Also who was saying about the trestle table shoved on the end last year

Do we think this is a bring your own chair situation
Screenshot_20211225-175733_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dominatrix girl has posted to her Instagram. Who ever it was wanted public humiliation 🤣🤣
I think this girl is lying and just wants the attention. I see people say it is John Stone, can you see that little girl dominate him? 😂 Or well anybody else? And some says Jack, well he do not strike me as a guy that goes to prostitutes or like pain in bed or young girls. All the girls I seem him linked to has been around his own age.
But over to another subject waz up with this PJ:s? Not even Jack can look hot in that. Is it an English thing to have ugly PJs on Christmas, seen pictures of other football stars posing in PJ:s with their families.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I need him to explain his itinerary today

Also who was saying about the trestle table shoved on the end last year

Do we think this is a bring your own chair situation
View attachment 943363
Me too, so he trained yesterday, went to Birmingham for the night, went back to Manchester for training today now is back in Brum for tea and has a game tomorrow 🤯

Reactions: 3
Me too, so he trained yesterday, went to Birmingham for the night, went back to Manchester for training today now is back in Brum for tea and has a game tomorrow 🤯
It’s only 90 minutes in a car, if that. Nothing really

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.