Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the dog stays in birmingham with its trainer so doubt it’s jacks dog
hasnt ruben dias posted a picture with a dog simular to jacks today . think the girls is just doing things for attention knowing full well most footballers have one of those types of dog.

Reactions: 2
hasnt ruben dias posted a picture with a dog simular to jacks today . think the girls is just doing things for attention knowing full well most footballers have one of those types of dog.
I REFUSE to entertain the idea that Ruben is her witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I REFUSE to entertain the idea that Ruben is her witch.
Even thinking about it makes me vomit, Ruben is the purest💞
I had to laugh so much at his christmas family photo, everyone is enjoying a wild ride on the fun train

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Christmas content we’ve all been waiting for 😍😍😍😍 him and his main girl… his hair looks 😍 and the grey shorts 😛 perfection
D9531155-2C4E-4F54-9FA5-B48D19755648.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He looks so innocent there (lovely and soft)……he knows what he’s doing 😂❤

I hope everyone had a lovely Xmas!

• Heart
My heart😍Skye, eyes, smile, calves😍 he could easily be the 6th member of Backstreet boys with this hair, love it😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t deal he loooks to good been waiting for this all bloody day

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way his hair is growing out gives me 90s stoner vibes 🥵 that was totally my type

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.