Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ughhhh Jack and Mason 😳😍 I’ve seen this video so many times but today it hit differently 💦

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The other set are definitely mens. If you look on the page she tagged there's pics of other guys in them. Anyone else find it a bit cringe to do matching pjs though when you don't have kids? Or is that just me...

Reactions: 2
The other set are definitely mens. If you look on the page she tagged there's pics of other guys in them. Anyone else find it a bit cringe to do matching pjs though when you don't have kids? Or is that just me...
maybe they’re preparing for their first public photo together …

matching pjs are lame af

Reactions: 1
Hideous pyjamas he definitely won't be wearing! although probably not as hideous as all the Balenciaga they'll both be getting tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s deffo in them pjs. I dunno why I just feel like he is 😂😂

Edit- deffo with the family… his and Sasha’s I think

Reactions: 3
That is an obscene amount of presents, but admittedly for a lot of people. Def both families are there.

Manifesting a photo of him in his jim jams

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.