Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
Ladies! And Stephen!

I'm going to wish you all a happy new year and say farewell.

For my own mental health I need to step away from my Jack obsession.

My parting gift will be that I will finish
The Own Goal and I'll keep reading all your wonderful fics, because well bedtime reading YGM?

Thank you all for the laughs since the summer. It's been a blast and I don't think I've ever found a group of people that are so much 'my people' but I kinda need my boring life back and to not constantly have Jack in the back of my mind 😫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I know everyone agrees dark hair + short shorts = elite level Jack, but please accept this humble submission in favour of the inclusion of bare arms in that equation.

2019 US tour Jack may be the love of my life.

Screenshot_20211227_161501.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161439.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161422.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161406.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161350.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161329.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161315.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161249.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161233.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161214.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161147.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161127.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161109.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161051.jpg
Screenshot_20211227_161021.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jen667

VIP Member
always knew they were a nasty piece of work from their unhinged delusional posts on the WAGS thread. seriously needs professional help. so dangerous some of the stuff they’re insinuating.

i’d just be really careful what you post on here girls because even the smallest thing is being touted as a ‘story’
I can keep quiet no longer. Jack and i have been having an affair since the Euros. He says I'm the one and we will both be leaving our partners in the New Year. He is also the father of the phantom baby I am carrying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
More rumours of Jack being addicted to sleeping pills and Pro's 😬 Also in the interview with the yellow top he says how much he loves people relying on him so that might explain his relationship with Sasha to some degree. Maybe it's an alpha male thing?
I'm trying not to read too much into one tweet, but that one about him going off the rails every winter and summer really gets to me.

I mentioned a couple of threads ago that I have bipolar disorder and sometimes I see a little of myself in Jack's behaviour, and fuck me but that's exactly how I am. Different manners of going off the rails, but that swinging pendulum of being okay for a while and then descending into a pit of horrific life choices, then getting your life back together, only for some new manner of mental bullshit to come along...

It's very easy to see yourself in other people if you look closely enough. I hope very much that his brain is not like mine.

I have had a long day, just caught up and I am absolutely screaming, you guys are on fire today.

What a day to start the week!

- We are mad at Jack for getting himself benched, he is an idiot
- Jack looks fit in the pictures that got him benched, he is forgiven
- PHIL LOOKS LIKE A DOLPHIN 😂 😂 😂
- We are now crushing on KDB
- Own Goal Craig is a creep (I will never re-read Chapter 51, traumatised)
- Debates over which Jack is hottest (answer: Euros Jack)

View attachment 935561
I've seen no dispute to my dolphin!Phil hypothesis so am convinced I'm not imagining it.

Have some more.

Screenshot_20211220_223629.jpg
Screenshot_20211220_223726.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
‘tis the season for a turkey baster!
Honestly, as a foreigner I’ve learned more English words and phrases during these 2 months on Tattle than my 5years in high school. 😂
Just a bonus, that I am deepening my knowledge on a daily basis by thirsting over a man who has probably seen only one book in his life and that’s of course the location changer pink one.
Thank you Jack and Ladies for this cultural experience❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

cornflower

VIP Member
I. am. DONE. ending 2021/starting 2022 with a meltdown that is quite literally a meltdown because my fanny is now fully liquid.

(sorry, I know these threads aren't as disgusting as they used to be but sometimes we've gotta drag it back to those murky waters - hi WAG thread lurkers hope u got your sick bucket handy 👋)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

lozzajb

4BF71C82-64BD-46B1-8488-B3FBFC7BB836.jpeg
Never seen this photo before and it’s now become a bit of a favourite already 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Jen667

VIP Member
Nah, I don't think you can blame the media. the media doesn't make him relentlessly cheat on his girlfriend and get found out. the media didn't make him break lockdown, tailgate drivers, and drive dangerously under the influence. And the media didn't make him go out and get trashed and be incapable of training. he did that and they reported the news.

Of course, being on this thread I fancy the arse off him. but he's royally fucking up and it's his fault and nobody else's

Reactions: 25

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Honestly don’t know if this if this is funny or not but I made my self laugh.

#27 2021 is over and come to a end, let’s see if in 2022 he can remembers he has a girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 24

spilldatea

VIP Member
tabloids make loads of shite up for clicks. just think it’s hilarious how she’s okay with stories about her boyfriend humiliating her on the regular and cheating on her but it’s over the line to say she’s gorging on junk food

Reactions: 23

mutton

He’s lost his swagger. It’s a shame to watch as if he doesn’t score or assist he gets slaughtered. I blame Sasha. Not sure why yet, but I do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Presenting my new version of Jingle Bell Rock.

Jingle Ball Cock
Jingle ball, jingle ball, jingle ball cock
Jingle balls swing and jingle balls ring
Snowin' and blowin' up bushels of cum
Now the jingle fuck has begun

Jingle balls chime in jingle ball time
Dancin' and prancin' in St George's Park
In the musky air

What a bright time, it's the right time
To fuck the night away
Jingle ball time is a swell time
To go glidin' in a one-hole whore

Giddy-up jingle whore, lift up your feet
Jingle around the cock
Mix and a-mingle in the danglin' meat
That's the jingle ball cock

Jingle ball chime in jingle ball time
Dancin' and prancin' in St George's Park
In the musky air

What a bright time, it's the right time
To fuck the night away
Jingle ball time is a swell time
To go glidin' in a one-hole whore

Giddy-up jingle whore, lift up your feet
Jingle around the cock
Mix and a-mingle in the danglin' meat
That's the jingle ball
That's the jingle ball
That's the jingle ball cock

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

elledx123

Phil fodon looks like the lads that would hang round on a bmx outside of gates of a secondary school (they had been expelled at this point)picking up there year 10 girlfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 22