Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cause the picture of him and Sasha are in the background(looks like them)…nah it was probs for his private or people are dm’ing him tit about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon it was meant for his public account (the caption was a bit naff) but he probably had loads of responses telling him he's a flash bastard or is worried about getting burgled

Reactions: 5
I reckon it was meant for his public account (the caption was a bit naff) but he probably had loads of responses telling him he's a flash bastard or is worried about getting burgled
Exactly what I thought. Backlash paired with realising he’s advertising which house he is at, his other house being empty and that one having excessive amount of gifts in it… 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
DC86E6BC-033F-4A6B-B72E-6F3FB2D81216.jpeg
EDCF2270-062E-4374-A65D-D4F5C768571E.jpeg

Merry Christmas you thirsty witches🥰🤍
;Don’t forget to slide into Jacks dms 😉🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas 🎄 to all of youse on here! Thanks for the laughs, here’s to many more ♥✨

Reactions: 9
Merry Christmas Everyome 🎄🎊 Hope all your Christmassy dreams come true and you are inundated with all things Grealish.

Reactions: 9
Merry Christmas you lovely lot! Thanks for all the laughs, thirst traps and fan fics! Defo one of my highlights of the year finding you like minded people 😂😂😂 x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.