Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has that made anyone slightly broody for how good he would look with a kid ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
God if I was Sasha I would not let him out of my sight.

Reactions: 8
My Christmas Dinner looked nicer than his
considering a chef made it ๐Ÿ˜‚ his didn't look great at all.

Reactions: 9
Can't stop staring at that picture. That 90s floppy doo just takes me back to my teen self and all those I loved with curtains. He really does have an innocence about him looking like that. Ignoring all his sluttiness.

Reactions: 15
Omg love him and Skye โค

Mind you his dinner did look a bit grossโ€ฆ sloppy mess lol. And he didnโ€™t dress up for the occasion!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It doesnโ€™t look the best considering it was done by a chef but he seemed to enjoy it though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Table for eight persons, his family, Sash and sisters boyfriend? ๐Ÿ‘€
Nah. His family, Sasha and Stoneys obvs.

I LOVE that his Christmas Insta post is for us and not all the footy fans, what a babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.