Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is adorable 🥰
The roast looked a bit crappy, no Yorkshire puddings! Should have come to mine Jack.

Reactions: 2
merry christmas all!

the photo of jack and sasha is that one of them holding skye as a puppy have seen it in previous photos
How tall is Sasha? Sorry to being height up again 😂 but if shes a model she must be at least 5ft 8 ? Jack must be 6ft? Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Xx

Nah can’t deal with that Christmas menu that Sash posted. Turkey sauce? No yorkshire pud? Pigs n blanket? Calling it entree instead of main course? NOT ABOUT IT

Reactions: 3
am i the only one who is shocked by how quiet sasha has been today? thought she’d be posting all over the place to show they’re in the same place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
am i the only one who is shocked by how quiet sasha has been today? thought she’d be posting all over the place to show they’re in the same place 😂
I was thinking this! I really thought she would’ve been showing everything! Maybe she’s vlogged it! 😂

Jack looks insanely good today.
That dinner though… the prawn cocktail looked like a supermarket one

• Haha
Even thinking about it makes me vomit, Ruben is the purest💞
I had to laugh so much at his christmas family photo, everyone is enjoying a wild ride on the fun train
I love Ruben. Compared to all his teammates he's the super-focused intense one, then you see him with his family and he looks like he's the cheerful annoying one. Like he probably made them all get up early just because it's Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
honestly think today's photo is my new fave 🥺 I love love love his hair at the moment ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing says Christmas like prawn cocktail served on an old wallpaper paste table. My god this is naff, they honestly haven't got an ounce of taste between them have they? He's sexy AF in that pic though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah soz sash, I can't touch ya, share ya food, talk to ya or look at ya cos I got the dog on me lap YGM?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The death stare jack is giving Josh.

I think it's Josh you know that reads here, he's pretty good at sneaking the content (the sofa pic is an example of the sneaky little secret tattler)
Screenshot_20211226-005708.png
Screenshot_20211226-010559.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.