Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211226-012909_Instagram.jpg

NO RING PEOPLE bleeping WOOOP.

however how can they look so unhappy. Its actually kinda sad

Reactions: 11
I can't even imagine how awkward that conversation must have been, he's literally sitting opposite Sasha's mum - they must all know what he gets up to and read the press?!

Reactions: 13
I always think Josh seems like a clout chaser, but he has redeemed himself with that story

I can't even imagine how awkward that conversation must have been, he's literally sitting opposite Sasha's mum - they must all know what he gets up to and read the press?!
When the Emily Atack was first printed, one of the papers turned up on Sasha's mums doorstep to ask for a comment

How they can all sit there playing happy families is beyond me

that josh is defo in his group chat every night bragging about how he’s in with grealish family

Reactions: 7
I always think Josh seems like a clout chaser, but he has redeemed himself with that story
When the Emily Atack was first printed, one of the papers turned up on Sasha's mums doorstep to ask for a comment

How they can all sit there playing happy families is beyond me
Clout chaser! 🙏 I been thinking that Josh is something that I don't know the english word for but now I know. I so want to know what Josh got Jack for Christmas living in his house, eating his food, going on holidays Jack pays for and so on. Hanging here is good for my english not having english as my first language. Haven't been writing in english since I left school years ago before I started commented here so sorry for incorrect grammar. English grammar is not understandable all times. 😅
I don't understand them at all.They clearly decided to keep being together after all that media attention of Jack chasing other girls but only have pictures even private pictures of them like this where they look miserable. That just will keep the gossiping going because it is not like they making a statement "look at us, we are so happy and in love". Jack looks pissed off.

I’d love to know what her parents actually think. She’s an only child so maybe seeing her live this life is better than struggling to survive in the world of modelling. My mom wouldn’t be able to stop herself from saying stuff. But honestly, how can you be okay enough to spend Xmas with the man who has literally made your only child look like a complete embarrassment. Surely someone, whether it’s jacks mom or sashas, would sit these pair down and tell them there’s more to life than this joke of a pretendship.
Oh and..
(Merry Christmas you filthy animals)

Reactions: 12
I’d love to know what her parents actually think. She’s an only child so maybe seeing her live this life is better than struggling to survive in the world of modelling. My mom wouldn’t be able to stop herself from saying stuff. But honestly, how can you be okay enough to spend Xmas with the man who has literally made your only child look like a complete embarrassment. Surely someone, whether it’s jacks mom or sashas, would sit these pair down and tell them there’s more to life than this joke of a pretendship.
Oh and..
I think this may be it. It seems he also contributes to their lifestyle too so they are comfortable. They have also gone to some of his City games- so evidently do not mind him.
They and also his family probably think it’s just the tabloids making up lies or exaggerating things as Sasha has not left the relationship and carries on as normal.

Their families are intertwined now so maybe awkward if things do come to an end.

I agree about Josh who is definitely loving life and reaping all the benefits…

Jack looks gorgeous as always but he really doesn’t look healthy… he looks like he hasn’t slept properly in weeks. At 26 he really shouldn’t look that knackered. Makes me wonder if there’s something in the rumours that circulated at the start of the summer about him having issues with sleep/sleeping pills.

Reactions: 8
Oh and..
I cant stop but think its all about the cash...his cash... All of them just tolerate whatever happens... none od them looks happy...another thing is leave the bloody phone when u re sat at x-mas to table!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all !!!🌲🌠

I cant stop but think its all about the cash...his cash... All of them just tolerate whatever happens... none od them looks happy...another thing is leave the bloody phone when u re sat at x-mas table!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all !!!🌲🌠

Reactions: 3
Jack looks gorgeous as always but he really doesn’t look healthy… he looks like he hasn’t slept properly in weeks. At 26 he really shouldn’t look that knackered. Makes me wonder if there’s something in the rumours that circulated at the start of the summer about him having issues with sleep/sleeping pills.
I actually think he looks alright in that photo, though he does generally look a bit tired in the face. The sunbeds definitley haven't helped his overall appearance, he will look like a leathery old shoe if he's not careful.

Some people do look permanently knackered (me included - dark circles and bags under my eyes have been a permanent feature since I was mid 20s).

He also looks like he's lost weight - not necessarily a concern, he'll be on a different diet/training regime at City - that can easily make some people look a bit more drawn.

He is however still bleeping gorgeous and I hope he is feeling OK ❤

I checked out what the Swedish wag in England was doing for Christmas day. If I had to choose between spending Christmas at Jacks house or hang with Lindelöf Nilsson I be off to the pub with Victor and Maja. Probably more fun and less stiff atmosphere. 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately I think there's a lot of parents happy to see their kids go through tit for a bit of money!

I think I remember someone saying her name is Emma Milton when this photo first came out and that she lives in the same building as Jack and Sasha.
bit behind but emma milton was shagging dcl for a bit - her ex was footballer too. think she has a type lol

Reactions: 2
Everyone on their phones around the dinner table! I know it's only one snapshot but it really looks like a grim time. Even if I was minted I don't think I'd get caterers in to make Christmas dinner. Tomato soup? Bet they charged a fortune as well for what looks no better than something you'd get at a Toby Carvery

Reactions: 12
Everyone on their phones around the dinner table! I know it's only one snapshot but it really looks like a grim time. Even if I was minted I don't think I'd get caterers in to make Christmas dinner. Tomato soup? Bet they charged a fortune as well for what looks no better than something you'd get at a Toby Carvery
The prawn cocktail looks particularly devoid of all flavour and joy.

I dread to think how much he's paid for it. I get not wanting to have someone slaving in the kitchen all day, but at least get a proper chef in to do it.

The prawn cocktail looks particularly devoid of all flavour and joy.

I dread to think how much he's paid for it. I get not wanting to have someone slaving in the kitchen all day, but at least get a proper chef in to do it.
Surprised Sasha didn't want to cook for a vlog. I love the whole process of getting the dinner ready. I do it with my mum and sister and we're on the bucks fizz from 9am as we peel the spuds

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.