Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't discretion one of the main requirements of a prozzie? she's not going to get many customers if they think she's just going to blab to everyone

Reactions: 5
Isn't discretion one of the main requirements of a prozzie? she's not going to get many customers if they think she's just going to blab to everyone
Depends if it's part of the kink/fetish in a Dom/sub thing. Some subs like humiliation like this.

He is so adorable and sexy.

I've got a Christmas Box for him πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Reactions: 1
Whoever it is probably gets off on her posting like that. Not gonna lie I would be gutted if it was Jack because I like a man to show me who’s boss, not the other way round.

Reactions: 2
Whoever it is probably gets off on her posting like that. Not gonna lie I would be gutted if it was Jack because I like a man to show me who’s boss, not the other way round.
god same. if i found out he was a sub it would be soooo disappointing

Reactions: 1
Just trawling through my Instagram likes and found this beauty. How is he so beautiful? Like, how?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.