Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he's useless tbh, probably outsources it to someone else (Sasha) to do the choosing, but I'm sure there is no expense spared

I want some new content of him and Skye, and/or him looking like a babe by the christmas tree
In a vlog *yawn* Sasha said she had 13 stockings to buy for.

She's an only child and we know Jack has a huge family and lots of cousins. She definitely does his shopping.

View attachment 941538
Happy Christmas Eve everyone ❤❤❤
This picture makes me sad......he was just waiting to be given the all clear to go to Manchester to sign with them 💔

Laura & Jack Christmas special 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas Everyone, and God bless you all for these holy bulge&arse&thighs pics 🥰🎄

Reactions: 12
B36AD955-0263-4B1F-B81C-255E649E6382.jpeg
Anyone know where this has come from, just stumbled across it on Twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Loving all these Christmas packages guys! 😍

tbf he could get me a box of Cadbury’s Heroes and a bottle of Ghost perfume for all I care as long as I get the D

anyway here’s some visual representations of me from now until 4th January, except the bottle is full of baileys

AF80B471-7B27-45DE-B372-E72C2610D4FA.jpeg
E79619E4-664F-470F-A184-6F48DE1CD7ED.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they'd have kids before getting married - he won't be in a hurry to get up the aisle and she's hardly going to walk away just because he won't propose (although it would be funny if THAT is what made her leave him as opposed to his past transgressions)

Here you go xxx
NINTCHDBPICT000500957153 (1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also I feel like there's a romantic somewhere inside him, like maybe if he was ready for it and it was the right person we might get a little footage of him being adorable with someone he loves (like he is with his family, friends, fans, strangers...).

He's not like that at all (publicly, at least) with Sasha and that makes me sad, for both of them and for us.

Reactions: 6
merry christmas you thirsty fuckers. thanks for all the laughs this year, you’ve all made moving mad for our lad JG hilarious 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No way does he do any christmas shopping. He just delegates the lot. Sash buys for all his family and then his sister buys for her. and he sits back and gets bundles of gifts for himself which he's paid for.

Happy Christmas JG tarts. Thanks for the laughs.

JPEA forever

Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas, you thirsty tarts 😘 Let’s hope your time stuck in the kitchen is as short as Jack’s shorts 😉
4083011E-1815-4B96-A8A6-E4FB420735D8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Paris vlog shes just put up is actually quite enjoyable (she is a basic witch at heart, just like the rest of us and I'm here for it) she is clearly a lot more confident when someone else is with her. Shame its not Jack.

Reactions: 5
The Paris vlog shes just put up is actually quite enjoyable (she is a basic witch at heart, just like the rest of us and I'm here for it) she is clearly a lot more confident when someone else is with her. Shame its not Jack.
George V hotel I think. Looks like she has a really good time with her mate, you can tell they have a good relationship. I'm glad she's got someone she can rely on !

Reactions: 3
they both look happier when they’re with anyone but each other 😂😂😂😂
no ring this year i don’t think

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.