Jack Grealish #26 finally managed to score a goal, next time stick it in my hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And some more of his beautiful body parts

Lengthy finger.
Screenshot_20211223-201415_Pinterest.jpg

Pouty lips
Screenshot_20211223-201327_Pinterest.jpg

Abs
Screenshot_20211223-201438_Pinterest.jpg

Forearms
Screenshot_20211223-201314_Pinterest.jpg

And just because
Screenshot_20211223-201347_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20211223-201340_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just been reading about her on one of the tattle influencer threads apparently she was 'working' in dubai with the Mcsorley twins. lol. I'm saying no more 😂🤣. I know the wrong kind of people get their info from here.
Emma is also Nathan Redmond (Southampton player)’s ex. After they broke up she allegedly started ‘working’

Reactions: 2
Emma is also Nathan Redmond (Southampton player)’s ex. After they broke up she allegedly started ‘working’
Yeah I saw there on the tattle feed some pics where they were sitting at a dinner table with some old bloke with grey hair. I didn’t realise until today that Emma was one of them. That’s so gross 🤮

I find training videos so relaxing to watch, what's wrong with me?! Anyway, bit of Jack content in this one, and he's partnered with John a lot which is a bonus.

Reactions: 7
Imagine getting some Christmas presents from Jack. I wonder what he's like at choosing things? Sigh

Reactions: 2
I reckon he's a decent gift-giver. He's very rich and very generous. And he cares about people. I bet he puts loads of thought into what to get for Hollie, for example.

You might need to drop some hints about what you wanted, but I bet he'd get you all of it and more.

Really hoping we get some new Christmas pics!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Imagine getting some Christmas presents from Jack. I wonder what he's like at choosing things? Sigh
I bet he's useless tbh, probably outsources it to someone else (Sasha) to do the choosing, but I'm sure there is no expense spared

I want some new content of him and Skye, and/or him looking like a babe by the christmas tree

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.