Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it could be we have a few things that point to it being him but duck me nobody could be that dumb to make a whole new account to lurk and follow your side chicks

Plot twist, Emily has made the account to add some weight to the story

Surely he wouldn't be following her sister?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s obviously him then if his public account was following the new account?

Reactions: 4
Girls it’s not him , because if it was him he would be following it on his public account he would just be on followed if ygm

Reactions: 1
can’t cope with him, fucked up big time and instead of liking all Sasha’s pictures since 2014 to earn forgiveness, he is in total rampage mode 😂

He’s not following that account now though!!
He realized tattlers tracked him down😂 at least once he used the few braincells in that pretty head

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went through and deleted each account that it said I also followed and this is what I got -

Girl from squid game
mark Wright
Saka
Mason Mount
Emma Radacanu
Declan Rice
Doja Cat
Romeo Beckham
Dua Lipa

None of them followed it back

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone get a screenshot of this? It's following his public, but I'm losing track of whether the public definitley followed the private
I don’t think his public was following his private. His private is following his public

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.