Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his public never followed the account then I really don’t think it’s him. It’ll be somebody trolling adding fuel to the fire, there’s no way he’d be that blatant and obvious knowing eyes are on him

Reactions: 1
I went through and deleted each account that it said I also followed and this is what I got -

Girl from squid game
mark Wright
Saka
Mason Mount
Emma Radacanu
Declan Rice
Doja Cat
Romeo Beckham
Dua Lipa

None of them followed it back
Mark Wright how random yeah now I’m thrown off😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it ain’t him , I feel for him a really so yea his a dirt bag and sometimes I slag him of to high heavens because sash can do better but for someone to do this so a person is awful like it could make him ill in the long run

If his public never followed the account then I really don’t think it’s him. It’ll be somebody trolling adding fuel to the fire, there’s no way he’d be that blatant and obvious knowing eyes are on him
His public did follow the account and then u followed which is why we think he's lurking on this thread 👀

At least I think he did? It's moved so fast I'm a bit lost!

If its not him then I apologise for the gossip I have caused 😳🤣 I did find it odd how Emily followed it after the story today but then other footballers follow it aswell which makes me think its still him

Reactions: 7
I don’t think his public was following his private. His private is following his public
Agree

I think people are getting wires crossed in all of the excitement

Private is following his public, but I dont think public followed the private (and therefore hasn't now just unfollowed it)

Reactions: 3
how do you guys know his public account followed it; did anyone see the proof or get screenshots?

tbh i think it’s someone just peddling the story a bit more. i’m calling fake account! i wouldn’t request to follow or even interact with the account, god knows who’s behind it!

Reactions: 4
If its not him then I apologise for the gossip I have caused 😳🤣 I did find it odd how Emily followed it after the story today but then other footballers follow it aswell which makes me think its still him
Don’t apologise we love the gossip wheather it’s true or. Not but if someone done this yes it been funny but it could effect him mentally

Don’t apologise we love the gossip wheather it’s true or. Not but if someone done this yes it been funny but it could effect him mentally
Yeah exactly but it's odd how emily follows it especially after with the story

how do you guys know his public account followed it; did anyone see the proof or get screenshots?

tbh i think it’s someone just peddling the story a bit more. i’m calling fake account! i wouldn’t request to follow or even interact with the account, god knows who’s behind it!
His public account it says followers then the name but it doesn’t say following he wouldnt follow his other one on his public so why this one

Oh I don’t know I’m half and half.
To me it would make sense if he didn’t follow his private account because he wouldn’t want anyone to know Especially Sasha, so it’s just for his side hoes and some of the lads… unless someone is just bleeping about😂 I dunno, I don’t even know if this makes any sense 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.