Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what im saying if it's not him why does Emily follow it and footballers
not footballers plural though, one footballer. i think people are getting confused about the following/followers difference.

if it’s a real private account why would they follow Jose 🤣 it’s someone pulling a prank i think

Reactions: 3
View attachment 864170
Okay I wanted to check the private accounts email and this is what it is. I don’t understand what kind of email this is? Doesn’t even make sense for it to be an email.. or am I just tripping
if you remember earlier today I put up a thing to say sasha changed her email address in her bio to a girl called kirsty 😳

Basically we need Kirsty to get some dick pics from him - whilst he is holding a copy of today's newspaper - so that we know for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 864170
Okay I wanted to check the private accounts email and this is what it is. I don’t understand what kind of email this is? Doesn’t even make sense for it to be an email.. or am I just tripping
Sorry to sound like an old woman, but someone can get your email address by doing this?!

if you remember earlier today I put up a thing to say sasha changed her email address in her bio to a girl called kirsty 😳
Oh yes I remember.
What if it’s Sasha! And she just wants gossip and information. I’m just reaching at this point 😂

Are Jack and the boys just taking a piss of us tattlers? Looks like it 🤣 Well that was entertaining. Hi Jack 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, IF and big if, if it's him, he's currently at spurs lodge with his mates, I reckon GS has let them have a couple of drinks and this is how they are entertaining themselves......

Or, it's a random out to cause trouble, or Emily stirring, or Sasha fishing for proof......or even a tattler stirring.

It actually being jack collecting his hoes in one place is probably the least likely option.

Seriously though, girls get applying for MI5! I love the enthusiasm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The girl in the email address is completely different I’ve just checked her LinkedIn 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
tbf he’s only just made the account, the people who knows might not have been active on Insta to be following him back so soon

a day in the life of jack grealish: he gets up, fixes his hair with liters of hairspray, trains, does fake instagram accounts, cheats on sasha, goes to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I can’t see Jack making a new private and not following chilly and madders and sash

Reactions: 4
Sorry to sound like an old woman, but someone can get your email address by doing this?!
If someone puts it through Instagram with your username saying forgotten password then yes, it could happen.
Kinda fucked my self over a little bit cause normally it shows peoples location (Birmingham, London etc) so hopefully they don’t check there emails 😬

Are Jack and the boys just taking a piss of us tattlers? Looks like it 🤣 Well that was entertaining. Hi Jack 👋
Yes, that’s what I was going to say, maybe jack has a secret tattler account and he is bored in his Spurs hotel room and wants to wind us Tattlers up!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.