Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name-
Jack Grealish #22 - Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If it’s fake and Emily and her team created it why would another footballer reissnelson follow it as well as Emily then, that means 2 verified account follow that account.

Now I think he’s doing damage control as he got exposed here and isn’t accepting follow requests even if it’s from his mates. That would make it more bait.

it’s him guys wake up and that email address linked to his account starts with J. Also he was quick to unfollow his official page once it was mentioned here.

AC3DC721-3B82-4917-BD34-A9A829611AF1.jpeg

7029C277-18B6-49A5-9AA1-6115EBE6C537.jpeg

2 verified accounts that follow this account , if it’s fake why would they follow , and they wouldn’t just follow it without knowing it’s his private guys please , he’s doing damage control by not accepting anymore mates.

Reactions: 5
probs some horny teenager pretending to be him trying to bag some girls by being a catfish 🤣

weird that emily and that footballer are following but they may be following to try and cal them out or get screenshots to send to show it’s someone impersonating him? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That account is following so many random people but none of jacks actual mates which is weird. But surely Emily would’ve messaged him to ask if it’s him if they are talking as much as the papers say 👀

Reactions: 2
Seriously, I keep trying to write a bit more on Wattpad about Jack and other Emily but it’s not happening because I keep thinking of Atack now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a rhyming one but here’s my suggestion

Jack grealish 22 - sneaky links with Emily Atak, phwoar fishy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t know if I’m in the mood to read more of cornflower’s offering tonight now😭😭

Reactions: 1
guys i’m not convinced at all it’s him because whoever it is is asking me for nudes and sent me a dick pic… and i do not think jg would be that stupid

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.