Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they don't train with the rest of the team later this week then I'd say it seems unlikely (sorry!) fingers crossed we'll see them with the others tomorrow.
I had a feeling when they brought in ESR last minute something wasn’t right, he and Jack play the same position. Hopefully I am just overthinking it and they will both get to play.

I’m going to be so gutted if Jack don’t play him and mount and rice are the main ones I wanted to see on the pitch

Reactions: 5
I’m going to be so gutted if Jack don’t play him and mount and rice are the main ones I wanted to see on the pitch
I was the same when he didn't start last time but the atmosphere is so good you'll still enjoy it. Will make it easier to spot the tattlers if he doesnt play - camera pans across the crowd as a goal goes in and there's a whole block of grumpy looking fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i was a longtime lurker on this thread before i joined and have read all of them (really miss angelcake that was a great day) and there also seems to be a lot less people here? i knew the hype would die down after the euros a bit but it does seem less active here?

i proper needed a jack spam today… monday morning blues 😔
I definitely dip in and out of the threads now. I felt it was becoming a bit of an obsession and had to step back 😂😂. But JPEA FOREVER ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Poss good news Jack training in gym with team

Anybody want a personalised one of these as an early Christmas present😄

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211110-141353_Instagram.jpg

Jack got some jewellery made only family no sasha are in the pieces.

Tacky in my opinion but each to there own.

Reactions: 1
Oh god 😥 I know the sentiment is nice but if he was any other guy it would def be a turn off to have photos on jewellery 😩

I feel the ick setting in a wee bit nooooooooo!! (Frantically scrolls through multiple bulge photos of Jack!!)

Reactions: 6
Not my cup of tea. Can see Jack on pendant and his two sisters but not his brother. It's endearing he loved his family so much. Not putting me off him 😁

Could be a gift for him and not requested by him directly?

Look at me trying to make excuses for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He loves his jewellery, doesn’t he… that itself would give me the ick but his love for his family just washes it all away😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
No bulge or ass action, tbh a bit disapponted with this international break so far, though his arrival bit and the saga of the missing boot was the cutest
I agree like it’s the final camp they need to post the good stuff can’t believe their hasn’t been one photo of rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.