Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope he will play a good amount of time🙏🏼

bit offtopic, but I can’t get over his clothes and their prices really… how can anyone pay this amount of money for a basic cotton t-shirt that looks like something my neighbour’s unimaginative kids would print in their garage

Also this tacky LV shirt… costs more than my monthly salary
Woof. The LV picture gives me slightly sleazy older man vibes. Buried that one to the back of my brain alongside the trotters jewellery advert.

Here's this one instead.
Screenshot_20211111-161022_Drive.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope he will play a good amount of time🙏🏼

bit offtopic, but I can’t get over his clothes and their prices really… how can anyone pay this amount of money for a basic cotton t-shirt that looks like something my neighbour’s unimaginative kids would print in their garage

Also this tacky LV shirt… costs more than my monthly salary
I just feel like call me Jack and I help you shop better looking clothes at HM. Your welcome. 🤣

Reactions: 2
I like that he wears what he wants and don't care. He is v confident. I like the lv shirt giving me naughty bad man on the beach vibes😁

Reactions: 4
Looks like all the wags are together in London, guess they must be going tomorrow in their matching bucket hats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bf is off to Wembley today and I’ve requested some pictures of Jack… will report back if he manages to but I don’t have the highest of hopes🤣

• Haha
As much as i’m glad Jack went to city I have to say i’m slightly gutted he won’t get to play under Stevie G at villa 😢

Now waiting for my train to
Get to London can’t wait for the match
Enjoy! Gutted I’m not there but will be watching at home, can’t even have a few drinks as Covid left me feeling shocking!
The thought of you guys getting some up close pics of our boy is getting me through!
JG if you could give us thumbs up or wink, you’d make this very poorly mamma feel so much better 👍🏻

• Heart
I am on the train later, will be cutting it fine😬 Need to be there for all the pre match action!!
I’m nearly in London we get of at Liverpool street

Enjoy! Gutted I’m not there but will be watching at home, can’t even have a few drinks as Covid left me feeling shocking!
The thought of you guys getting some up close pics of our boy is getting me through!
JG if you could give us thumbs up or wink, you’d make this very poorly mamma feel so much better 👍🏻
I’m so gutted for you that you can’t go I’ll try get lots of pics for you

Reactions: 3

warms my cold dead heart to see how happy they all look in training 😭❤

to everyone going to wembley today, may your travels be safe, your drinks be full and your view of JG’s magnificent calves and booty be great ✌🏼 have the best time girls!!!!

Have a great time a Wembley you lucky ladies!! 🤩🤩🤩

I can only imagine what that bulge is like in real life 🥺😂❤😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.