Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they haven't got the rotten cold/cough that seems to be doing the rounds.

I think I saw a tweet yesterday that said he has a sickness bug. Hopefully just a runny bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it’s norovirus they’ll have no squad left by tomorrow 🤢 hopefully just a bad prawn sandwich

Reactions: 9
If it’s norovirus they’ll have no squad left by tomorrow 🤢 hopefully just a bad prawn sandwich
Hope it’s not norovirus, it would upset me to think Jack would be in the depths of misery I felt when I had it a couple of years ago. Death would have been preferable 😩

Although norovirus hits like a truck so it doesn’t sound like it’s that. Hopefully as you say something dodgy he’s eaten and nothing a few Imodium won’t sort out!

Reactions: 2
He better play already lost mount and rice can’t loose jack as well no point going to Wembley at this point 😂😂🆓

I reckon jacks come out in sympathy with me for my horrendous tonsillitis! Got antibiotics now and on day 4/5 so fingers crossed I’m still ok to go tomorrow 🤞😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kid no2 & myself down with Covid now. I’ll give Wembley credit, whole trip easily refunded.
Thank you to whoever mentioned it before (can’t remember sorry, brain frazzled!)
I’m gutted for you all that mount, rice & potentially JG might not be playing. Does anyone know if there’s any international breaks next year? X

• Sad
  • Heart
really hope you and your kids aren’t feeling to bad @Lmj21 and sending my love! keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery ❤

Reactions: 1
Mentioned him in the press conference and he is available for selection for the game tomorrow 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon jacks come out in sympathy with me for my horrendous tonsillitis! Got antibiotics now and on day 4/5 so fingers crossed I’m still ok to go tomorrow 🤞😬
Oh no sorry to hear that! However the good thing is it’s not contagious and you’re drugged up so hopefully you can make it tomorrow!

Reactions: 1
He's deffo wondering if he's followed through on the 2nd pic
We've all been there. I walked round wearing only black jeans with a black fleece tied round my waist for about 3 days after getting the norovirus a couple of years back due to the, err, unpredictability of the symptoms!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope he will play a good amount of time🙏🏼

bit offtopic, but I can’t get over his clothes and their prices really… how can anyone pay this amount of money for a basic cotton t-shirt that looks like something my neighbour’s unimaginative kids would print in their garage

Also this tacky LV shirt… costs more than my monthly salary

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope he will play a good amount of time🙏🏼

bit offtopic, but I can’t get over his clothes and their prices really… how can anyone pay this amount of money for a basic cotton t-shirt that looks like something my neighbour’s unimaginative kids would print in their garage

Also this tacky LV shirt… costs more than my monthly salary
I agree. Something isn't good just because it's got a designer label attached. Most of it is made in the same sweatshops the high street retailers use. But when you earn around a million a month, I guess it's all relative.

Reactions: 3
We've all been there. I walked round wearing only black jeans with a black fleece tied round my waist for about 3 days after getting the norovirus a couple of years back due to the, err, unpredictability of the symptoms!
It’s bringing back my bad memories of norovirus when I had to basically chuck my favourite pyjamas away 🙈🤣

Poor Jack, hope he’s not been that ill, just as long as he steers clear of the vegetables and grains ahead of tomorrow! The only runs we need are towards goal!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.