Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the all recover soon just gutted my 1st time at Wembley and the main ones I wanted to see ain’t there

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Poor Decs💔 real friendship right there, together in good and bad times as well with Mason😭
At least hopefully Jack will play a good amount of time

Reactions: 2
What are the rules for Qatar does anyone know? If they have strict covid guidelines a lot will come to light with who is and isn’t vaxxed 👀
The last info i read a few weeks ago was that the not vaccinated players can also go but they have to take tests regularly

Reactions: 1
I’m going to be so gutted if Jack don’t play him and mount and rice are the main ones I wanted to see on the pitch
Same. You couldn’t write it really it with the news about Dec 😔

jack has liked this on twitter… i hope he is not anti vax… View attachment 857834
Depends how you see it. Could be seen as pro-choice. I’m saying this as someone who is double vaccinated and will be getting my booster. Not too keen on the idea that it’s mandated myself either but also think anyone working in healthcare really should be questioning why they aren’t having it and they seem okay to have other vaccines such as flu vaccine.

People need to open their eyes to research and stop reading social media. The whole human rights argument comes into play too and trying to navigate it is a minefield. Again saying this as someone who works in the NHS and is pro-vaccine.

Depends how you see it. Could be seen as pro-choice. I’m saying this as someone who is double vaccinated and will be getting my booster. Not too keen on the idea that it’s mandated myself either but also think anyone working in healthcare really should be questioning why they aren’t having it and they seem okay to have other vaccines such as flu vaccine.

People need to open their eyes to research and stop reading social media. The whole human rights argument comes into play too and trying to navigate it is a minefield. Again saying this as someone who works in the NHS and is pro-vaccine.
wholeheartedly agree - it shouldn’t be a case of get it or you’re fired.
at least if any of the england squad are anti vax it sounds like they’ll be able to play in qatar anyway

just our bloody luck that least jacks still there

• Heart
Feels like weird tit is happening at the camp. I hope JG doesn't turn out to be anti vax, that would kill it for me. Especially as he has a vulnerable sister

Reactions: 16
Girls, I went into my local Sports Direct earlier and there’s pics of JG EVERYWHERE!!!!
A massive billboard in the main window, (which I had to resist licking on the way past) and tons of them dotted around inside. He looks so good in his East 17 coat. I bet he’d easily murder Stay Another Day on karaoke 😂

Sad news about Deccers. Saw on twitter that somebody mentioned he had flu. Hope he’s well soon. Was getting worried about the lack of Jack training pics. Thank god he’s been spotted 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There seems to be a LOT of pushing of the new guy who somebody said plays same position as JG. Hmmm.

I really doubt that jack would refuse to get the vaccine as he won’t be able to go to the World Cup. He seems like he would do anything to be in that England squad

Reactions: 4
Girls, I went into my local Sports Direct earlier and there’s pics of JG EVERYWHERE!!!!
A massive billboard in the main window, (which I had to resist licking on the way past) and tons of them dotted around inside. He looks so good in his East 17 coat. I bet he’d easily murder Stay Another Day on karaoke 😂

Sad news about Deccers. Saw on twitter that somebody mentioned he had flu. Hope he’s well soon. Was getting worried about the lack of Jack training pics. Thank god he’s been spotted 🤤
Yeah I seem the picture of jack at my sports direct and couldn't help but squirt all over it. Poor workers.

(It's a joke)......... or is it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.