Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never thought about this before but it does show how much he was protected in birmingham doesn’t it? everyone knew someone that knew him so no one was spreading any gossip (bar the obvious stuff which made the news), whereas in manny everyone is just waiting for him to trip up
I remember the same happening with Lee Hendrie back in the day I think it’s because as brummys we won’t allow him to be “a star” we keep them grounded. He’s a local lad done good but feet always firmly on the ground back in Brum. Just the way it is I think. Not to say we don’t feel proud of the achievement and also feel protective towards him, we just wouldn’t let him know that it’s not in our nature😉

Reactions: 1
"you WERE" * you were.

Surely no one here would be crazy enough to show up at the Manchester pad. Maybe one of the tiktok teens chancing their arm, trying to catch Sasha on a dog walk or whatever but a fully grown adult? Nope!

Past Tense
I wasWe were
You wereYou were
He/She/It wasThey were
please be mindful correcting somebody’s spelling or grammar, you never know if they may have dyslexia or some other reason they have made an error and have not met your standards! ❤ No need for this comment really and doesn’t make this thread very welcoming to everyone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fellow English grad here! 😊 And very much a descriptivist, as my posts will probably demonstrate. Used to be a bit of a grammar policewoman when I was young and insecure, now I’m (a tiny bit) wiser and realise what a twit I was. Putting other people down won’t make you feel better about yourself.

This is a bloody Internet forum, and trying to type on a phone is annoying af. Everyone’s brain works in a different way and life’s too short to spend it pointing out tiny and inconsequential mistakes that other people have made.

anyway, so this isn’t a completely negative post, please enjoy my fave picture of bae again:

View attachment 853818
edit: sorry I really went off on one there, I just can’t stand grammar policing.
You do know that by admitting you’re an English grad you’re putting yourself in line for the next smutty fanfic? 😉🤣

My fanfic is full of typos as I get too carried away with the filth I’m transferring from head to page. It’s quite cathartic writing my Jack fantasies out for all to see…

I remember the same happening with Lee Hendrie back in the day I think it’s because as brummys we won’t allow him to be “a star” we keep them grounded. He’s a local lad done good but feet always firmly on the ground back in Brum. Just the way it is I think. Not to say we don’t feel proud of the achievement and also feel protective towards him, we just wouldn’t let him know that it’s not in our nature😉
Yeah my family in Solihull won’t hear a bad word said about Jack because they know people he’s helped out and went to his school etc and they all love him (the real Villa fans, not the salty keyboard warrior lot). Which reminds me I need to go and visit them just to talk about Jack to catch up with them.

Reactions: 5
please be mindful correcting somebody’s spelling or grammar, you never know if they may have dyslexia or some other reason they have made an error and have not met your standards! ❤ No need for this comment really and doesn’t make this thread very welcoming to everyone
Well said 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah my family in Solihull won’t hear a bad word said about Jack because they know people he’s helped out and went to his school etc and they all love him (the real Villa fans, not the salty keyboard warrior lot). Which reminds me I need to go and visit them just to talk about Jack to catch up with them.
besides his ass, bulge, eyes, freckles, hair etc this is why i love him so much… maybe not the sharpest tool in the box, but such a good guy, has his heart at the right place for sure

Reactions: 5
I get serious war flashbacks of me writing a post on the wag thread about him when they were piling in. Just about how there is so much good he has done that unless you’re in the local area you wouldn’t know (which isn’t a dig at anyone).

We did absolutely let him get away with some tit though didn’t we? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get serious war flashbacks of me writing a post on the wag thread about him when they were piling in. Just about how there is so much good he has done that unless you’re in the local area you wouldn’t know (which isn’t a dig at anyone).

We did absolutely let him get away with some tit though didn’t we? 😂😂
I would let him get away with it again and again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
what is the deal with the wags thread? they don’t like anything JG related? never been in there

what is the deal with the wags thread? they don’t like anything JG related? never been in there
Other regulars to that thread on here will fill you in better than I can, but I can actually thank the wags thread for directing me here 👏🏻

When my Jack thirst started I was looking for anything I could find on him so as someone who discovered tattle by some boring influencer slagging the site off, I thought tattle would be good to get people’s thoughts on Jack. So the wags thread was the first thread I found of relevance. I discovered a mixed bag of opinions and some people really hating on him while I remember someone saying something like “it’s disgusting how they sexualise him on the Jack thread”.

It was at that moment I knew I was in the wrong place because I’d spent weeks sexualising that man to death in my own head dreaming up all the things I wanted to do to him, so I came over here and found my tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You do know that by admitting you’re an English grad you’re putting yourself in line for the next smutty fanfic? 😉🤣

My fanfic is full of typos as I get too carried away with the filth I’m transferring from head to page. It’s quite cathartic writing my Jack fantasies out for all to see…

My little effort is on AO3 (https://archiveofourown.org/works/33198982), it started off as a handy thirst outlet, then I thought *duck it* I’ll shove it on the internet. I had too much stage fright to share it on here, especially with there already being other amazing fics! But yolo ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My little effort is on AO3 (https://archiveofourown.org/works/33198982), it started off as a handy thirst outlet, then I thought *duck it* I’ll shove it on the internet. I had too much stage fright to share it on here, especially with there already being other amazing fics! But yolo ✌🏻
Omg that’s YOU?! I’ve been dying to know who wrote that as it’s literally my favourite fic 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 When’s the next chapter?

You also did the right thing going for the first person account, I toyed with the idea myself but backed out. I think when trying to describe someone like Jack that biographical is the way to go.

• Heart
They don’t seem to like a few of the England players like Jack, Chilwell etc. But particularly Jack for some reason…

During the Euros it became unbearable for them, hence why a separate thread was created 😂

• Haha
Oh my god that’s you!
Thank you so much for writing it, I’m way too invested in this story…..yours is one of the best, along with the Laura one and Cassie one…..
When’s the next chapter coming out?
fingers crossed by Friday to give me something to wet my whistle on the way to Wembley 🤣

• Heart
Yeah don’t get the grammar correcting at all, we can’t all have English degrees (I do for what it’s worth but ain’t my business to police other people’s grammar).

Also in homage to Jack and his encyclopaedic mind, we should ditch all grammar on this thread, ya get me?

On the hair point, I love his hair, it’s beautiful and I would cry if he got rid of it (he won’t cos he’s admitted he has a big ‘ead). Also need something to grab onto while he’s railing me 😉
We have to talk in improper English incase he ever wants to read the thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i stopped reading JG fanfics when it kept saying he said darling. never in my life have i heard a brummy say darling were more of a hun type of people 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.