Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211108-170408_Instagram.jpg

The things I would do to this man

England admin need to learn from City admin and include Jack in every grid post

Reactions: 3
“Are we there yet?” Every 5 mins

swear when I was at the palace match he stopped to tie his boots like 3 times… he doesn’t know how, he needs Velcro 😭
Nike need to send him some of the ones that just pull on with the sock top bit!

View attachment 854160
Also my man look how good stones looks.

Olivia one lucky witch
Honestly my love for stones grows weekly! I'm also getting feelings for Kyle walker, but I definitely don't fancy him, it's just his humour and vibe do it for me!

Reactions: 6
Nike need to send him some of the ones that just pull on with the sock top bit!

Honestly my love for stones grows weekly! I'm also getting feelings for Kyle walker, but I definitely don't fancy him, it's just his humour and vibe do it for me!
Put a bag over Kyle's head and I would be down as long as its doggy as well and he dint get me pregnant 🤣. It's defo him vibe and how funny he is that's for sure. And I love how much he loves stones as well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Put a bag over Kyle's head and I would be down as long as its doggy as well and he dint get me pregnant 🤣. It's defo him vibe and how funny he is that's for sure. And I love how much he loves stones as well
The video of him with Phil's son hasn't helped at all 😭

The video they did together was cute. Walker was going through photos of Stones career and Walks came across really well, genuinely funny and a nice bloke. Shame he's also a bit of a wang when it comes to his gf.

Reactions: 2
Yup, he's def a double bagger but would show you a good time.

Agree re his love of Stones. He may he a pig to women, but I bet he is a really loyal friend.

I'd take Walks over Stones. Stones just looks like a thick chav to me.

mason has wisdom teeth problems, he got infected 2 I think, but he said it hurts a lot. john stones doesn't seem cute to me

Screenshot_20211108-175534_Instagram.jpg

Well this confirms they wasn't together the last few days. Him in London her in Manchester.

Imagine not seeing your gf for over a week because of internationals and before he goes he would rather be in London with his duck buddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.