Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also it's tit like this that when we say it's not really fun anymore.

Because this never use to happen in the earlier threads.
I can barely function when thinking about Jack, so I think the odd grammar / spelling / typing / posting on the completely wrong thread can be forgiven! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"you WERE" * you were.

Surely no one here would be crazy enough to show up at the Manchester pad. Maybe one of the tiktok teens chancing their arm, trying to catch Sasha on a dog walk or whatever but a fully grown adult? Nope!

Past Tense
I wasWe were
You wereYou were
He/She/It wasThey were

Yeah this is the kind of tit that would make me not want to be part of any thread tbh?! šŸ˜³šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

We are all here to lust over our boy not take English lessonsā€¦ back to the point in hand - tough question ā€¦
Do you think Jack would be as hot without his trademark hair??
Personally I think yes but itā€™s hard to imagine!! X

Yeah this is the kind of tit that would make me not want to be part of any thread tbh?! šŸ˜³šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

We are all here to lust over our boy not take English lessonsā€¦ back to the point in hand - tough question ā€¦
I think he would, as long as he kept the facial hair

Reactions: 2
I love the reminiscing, itā€™s like the earlier threads. I too didnā€™t pay any attention to him until the euros when my eyes were out on stalks and now he is at city thatā€™s just the icing on the cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i hated jack grealish omg. i live in solihull and used to work with his cousin so all i ever heard was grealish grealish grealish. then we went and watched the england scotland game in a bar in birmingham and everyone got soooo excited when he came on and i was like ffs guys reallyā€¦

Then i watched an interview with him and i was like my lord this geezer is beautiful šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yeah donā€™t get the grammar correcting at all, we canā€™t all have English degrees (I do for what itā€™s worth but ainā€™t my business to police other peopleā€™s grammar).

Also in homage to Jack and his encyclopaedic mind, we should ditch all grammar on this thread, ya get me?

On the hair point, I love his hair, itā€™s beautiful and I would cry if he got rid of it (he wonā€™t cos heā€™s admitted he has a big ā€˜ead). Also need something to grab onto while heā€™s railing me šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Agreed. And letā€™s be honest - as long as he had that face and THAT bulge , I wouldnā€™t be looking elsewhere ā€¦
10000%
btw i donā€™t see he would change it in the next few years, since he is ā€œJack Grealish, the guy with the best haircut in the England teamā€ (hope the blonde will grow out of it though)

Reactions: 1
i hated jack grealish omg. i live in solihull and used to work with his cousin so all i ever heard was grealish grealish grealish. then we went and watched the england scotland game in a bar in birmingham and everyone got soooo excited when he came on and i was like ffs guys reallyā€¦

Then i watched an interview with him and i was like my lord this geezer is beautiful šŸ˜‚
do you have any goss from when you worked with his cousin (not sash this one time but his legit cousin šŸ¤£) šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lol I can relate to this to a certain extent. The mutual friends thing can get a touch annoying depending on which friends think heā€™s worth name dropping šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Big fan of his barnet. Large part of his appeal. Moroccan oil, hair bond wax and got 2 be hairspray.šŸ˜„

Reactions: 3

Ooooo do you have any goss we donā€™t already know šŸ¤£

Yeah donā€™t get the grammar correcting at all, we canā€™t all have English degrees (I do for what itā€™s worth but ainā€™t my business to police other peopleā€™s grammar).

Also in homage to Jack and his encyclopaedic mind, we should ditch all grammar on this thread, ya get me?

On the hair point, I love his hair, itā€™s beautiful and I would cry if he got rid of it (he wonā€™t cos heā€™s admitted he has a big ā€˜ead). Also need something to grab onto while heā€™s railing me šŸ˜‰
Fellow English grad here! šŸ˜Š And very much a descriptivist, as my posts will probably demonstrate. Used to be a bit of a grammar policewoman when I was young and insecure, now Iā€™m (a tiny bit) wiser and realise what a twit I was. Putting other people down wonā€™t make you feel better about yourself.

This is a bloody Internet forum, and trying to type on a phone is annoying af. Everyoneā€™s brain works in a different way and lifeā€™s too short to spend it pointing out tiny and inconsequential mistakes that other people have made.

anyway, so this isnā€™t a completely negative post, please enjoy my fave picture of bae again:

B5803FE8-F0CB-4A5C-804D-3787D9CD9CB5.jpeg

edit: sorry I really went off on one there, I just canā€™t stand grammar policing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
haha afraid not friends i only worked with her until like 2017 and then she moved to australia and removed me from all her socials šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fellow English grad here! šŸ˜Š And very much a descriptivist, as my posts will probably demonstrate. Used to be a bit of a grammar policewoman when I was young and insecure, now Iā€™m (a tiny bit) wiser and realise what a twit I was. Putting other people down wonā€™t make you feel better about yourself.

This is a bloody Internet forum, and trying to type on a phone is annoying af. Everyoneā€™s brain works in a different way and lifeā€™s too short to spend it pointing out tiny and inconsequential mistakes that other people have made.

anyway, so this isnā€™t a completely negative post, please enjoy my fave picture of bae again:

View attachment 853818
edit: sorry I really went off on one there, I just canā€™t stand grammar policing.
Here here Hear hear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a Villa fan Jack has been on my radar a looooong time so surely that gives me first dibs on him? The euros took my infatuation to a whole new level though, at Villa he was just nice to look at while watching the game saw him up close a few times but he was no different to the other players fast forward to this summer and his ā€œglow upā€ got me šŸ”„ šŸ”„ kick myself for all those missed before match opportunities. Agree with the other person who worked with his cousin as a local you hear lots of stories of people who ā€œknowā€ him hence why I have always said how protected he was at villa. Everyone has a Grealish story.

Spill the tea ladies!

Iā€™m like a child on Christmas day, refreshing all the England platforms every minute waiting for some new contentā€¦ if I put half of this effort into my work i would be a CEO by now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a Villa fan Jack has been on my radar a looooong time so surely that gives me first dibs on him? The euros took my infatuation to a whole new level though, at Villa he was just nice to look at while watching the game saw him up close a few times but he was no different to the other players fast forward to this summer and his ā€œglow upā€ got me šŸ”„ šŸ”„ kick myself for all those missed before match opportunities. Agree with the other person who worked with his cousin as a local you hear lots of stories of people who ā€œknowā€ him hence why I have always said how protected he was at villa. Everyone has a Grealish story.
never thought about this before but it does show how much he was protected in birmingham doesnā€™t it? everyone knew someone that knew him so no one was spreading any gossip (bar the obvious stuff which made the news), whereas in manny everyone is just waiting for him to trip up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.