Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i stopped reading JG fanfics when it kept saying he said darling. never in my life have i heard a brummy say darling were more of a hun type of people 😂
No “darling” nonsense in my fanfic - it’s the ever enduring Brummie “bab” (must have been one of the first words I ever learnt to say) and lots of climatic swearing, with a few YGMs and “like I sez” thrown in 🤣

Reactions: 4
Omg that’s YOU?! I’ve been dying to know who wrote that as it’s literally my favourite fic 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 When’s the next chapter?

You also did the right thing going for the first person account, I toyed with the idea myself but backed out. I think when trying to describe someone like Jack that biographical is the way to go.
Ha as if! I really regretted not writing it in third person you know! 😂 grass is always greener I suppose.

Yours is truly amazing 🖤🖤

struggling for inspiration at the minute and don’t want to force it too much, I’ll wait until I’m ovulating - that’s when I have a LOT of feelings that need to be released into the wild!

thank you everyone! 🤍🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah just read Mount isn’t there due to recent dental surgery - that sounds so made up 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would he be having the surgery knowing the dates of the England games ??
Sounds fishy to me! 🕵🏻‍♀️

Yeah just read Mount isn’t there due to recent dental surgery - that sounds so made up 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would he be having the surgery knowing the dates of the England games ??
Sounds fishy to me! 🕵🏻‍♀️
He missed a Chelsea game last week because of an infected wisdom tooth so has probably had it extracted

Reactions: 3
i stopped reading JG fanfics when it kept saying he said darling. never in my life have i heard a brummy say darling were more of a hun type of people 😂
Urghhhh jack would never call Laura a darling 🤢it's bab or beautiful.....
I actually researched Brum slang because being an Essex girl, I gotta say it's WILDLY different, and I can't imagine jack screeching 'alrahtttt sweeeeetharrrt' 🤣

• Haha
Why can't jack stand still 🤣🤣🤣 this is the SECOND time I've seen footage of him looking like the 4 year old boys at work when they need a wee! 🤣🤣
Swear pep gives him build a blocks when he's on the bench and in the coach to keep him busy 🤣

Would say toy keys but we don't want jack to think he can drive do we 🤣

• Haha
No “darling” nonsense in my fanfic - it’s the ever enduring Brummie “bab” (must have been one of the first words I ever learnt to say) and lots of climatic swearing, with a few YGMs and “like I sez” thrown in 🤣
OBVIOUSLY YEAH NAH 😂😂😂

i swear to god he knows what he is doing when he stares directly into the camera 🥵

some content on the man city youtube - they've done another episode of inside city
Everything that man does from the eyes to the hand movements to the “he ain’t” makes my pelvic floor feel like it’s falling out 😩

i swear to god he knows what he is doing when he stares directly into the camera 🥵

some content on the man city youtube - they've done another episode of inside city
Was kinda hoping for some stones at the party they did for the kids. However how cute was the kyle and Phil son bit.

• Heart
Swear pep gives him build a blocks when he's on the bench and in the coach to keep him busy 🤣

Would say toy keys but we don't want jack to think he can drive do we 🤣
He has so much pent up energy, I know where he can direct that 😈😈😈
He’d be incapable of fidgeting at all by the time I’d finished with him 👅✊🏻🍆💦💦💦

First pics are dropping

54C3FD19-C1B2-4F8A-BE90-F88A4C77B379.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.