Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Here’s Jack and little Phil - he’s got the cheeky short tuck going the saucy minx 🥵
Want him to crush my head with his thighs 🥵🥵🥵

BFF53AC7-80B5-493C-B7E1-EBB51D310DD9.jpeg

This man can do what he wants to me 😩😩😩

A779106F-3098-4E21-9D02-C1FD9D687F57.jpeg

D728EB6C-1422-4922-88EB-28F24DBE52D7.jpeg
29EAF274-8B1E-4A9B-A717-EA301D9C0101.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

TinkerbellTee

My husband says he doesn’t see it coz he “talks like an idiot” 😂😫😭 he also supports Man United so he’s just bitter now coz I looooooove him so much 😂

I’ve basically told him though that if the opportunity ever came about I would be 100% trying to sleep with him 😄🤣

• Haha

SuperNurse

So I didn't bump into JG last night in brum 😭 but as I went past one of the clubs he's been to I could feel myself welling up! Wtf has come of me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Feel like I’m doing the equivalent of digging up a thread from months ago by quoting this post from 3 pages ago :ROFLMAO: but GOD I can literally feel my vagina opening and moistening like a Venus fly trap every time I watch the ‘ohhhh… don’t… desperate for one’ video.

Ps gratuitous bae photo as I haven’t posted on this thread yet:View attachment 784710
Venus fly trap! 🤣🤣🤣 Just spat my tea all over my desk!
That video has the same effect on me too 💦

I reckon he has read tattle and he knows we’d destroy him ☠ Bet he wishes Sasha was a tattler the filth we spill on here
I’m going to sound like such a bitch here but she strikes me as the chiefly missionary sort, followed by a refreshing matcha tea while Jack gets back to FIFA.

In contrast imagine the scenes if we were let loose on our spunky hunk Jack! 😈💋👠💥🎯🧨💦💦💦

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god please rail me and choke me
If it’s not the fingers it’s the tongue…it’s like he’s constantly reminding us what he could do to us 🥵🥵🥵
I can’t cope tonight, please can his tiktok teens come through with the match content ASAP especially his face before he was subbed. I legit feel like I am going to die of not-shagging-Jack-itis. 🥵🥵🥵 I am desperate
I’m actually in physical pain from him not shagging me, I actually ACHE

• Haha

Remymia

I find it so funny that everyone on Twitter rates jack but the second he has a semi bad game they’re slagging him off 😭

Reactions: 9

Casey can

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching some Jack videos while everything else is down.
This one is one of my favourites from the Euros - his cheeky smile and his playful eyes and his sticky-uppy hair 😍😍😍

I remember the Scotland vs England game, my partner had travelled down to Wembley for it with his son, and I text him to say ‘Grealish is coming on’ and a picture from the tv of him lacing up his boots.

He replied going ‘I know, I am here, and I don’t know why you’re so happy about it, you’re supposed to be supporting scotland’ 🤣🤣

still got the photo 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member

Yes! She’s literally amazing. Bet JG’s slid into her DMs several times cos she looks hot!
He probably didn't realise when girls went out they could do more than just take pouty selfies and mirror selfies.....probably thought all girls are like sash and her mates 😏

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
Is it just me that sings ‘the champions’ in a ridiculous opera style every time it’s played?

• Haha
  • Heart

fortheloveofgrealish

I feel sorry for Chilly now! Seems more to it as he’s not been playing at all! Must be hard seeing all your best mates get called up too

This video is unreal. He is actually stunning
I love all the Jack looks, but this is definitely my favourite, the hair, the black t….stunning indeed
🔥🔥💦

• Heart