Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Chilly now! Seems more to it as he’s not been playing at all! Must be hard seeing all your best mates get called up too

This video is unreal. He is actually stunning
He looks so good in this! His hair is beaut. How is he actually that beautiful?!

Reactions: 8
Who said Jack has chipmunk teeth 🤣 now everytime he talks that’s all I see 🤣🤣
Still fit tho YGM 😍
Haha that was me. Still beautiful teeth but he's got a narrow smile at the front. I love it but just think he could go the route of veneers like a lot of them do. Think I'd be out then 😔

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing from Sashas video of Skye on Instagram she got a new phone. That super zooming in thing is almost critical when you get a new phone to test the camera

Ooooohhh so good!
Happy times ahead?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I used to love writing. The Jack fic has made me hate it.

I'll be honest, I kept it going for everyone on this thread. But it started to get ignored as other fics got started and no one was really interested in mine anymore, which has made me doubt whether it was any good at all.

Now, it's 16 pages of drivel that I wish I never wasted my time on or stayed up late to finish.
Oh no! I loved yours more than any of them. Sorry you kept going for us when you weren’t enjoying it.

Reactions: 6
He’s got to get some kind of sponsorship by morrocanoil soon
They’re missing a trick, along with got2be if they don’t sign him…

But ultimately we need a Calvin Klein sponsorship, or anything that basically gets Jack naked 🥵🥵🥵 Getting desperate now…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.