Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me not looking at the bulges......

duck I need an England gangbang, started and finished with Jack...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can we not trivialise death threats guys. even if it was a bunch of teenage girls, it’s still despicable behaviour and completely uncalled for. it will most certainly have an impact on your mental health to receive vile messages like that. it’s not something to even joke about on here.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to go back to Laura but they discussed the death threats on air.....Laura was definitely cringing inside over it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Really! What was this on?

can we not trivialise death threats guys. even if it was a bunch of teenage girls, it’s still despicable behaviour and completely uncalled for. it will most certainly have an impact on your mental health to receive vile messages like that. it’s not something to even joke about on here.
I wasn’t at all. She said she had 200 a day, I just found that quite hard to believe.

Reactions: 1
True. Good point. Even if she is a twit.

Really! What was this on?
Her radio show

Id never even heard of Sasha till this thread. Had no clue what she looked like! I was expecting someone truly stunning because of how beautiful Jack is, she’s ok but her personality is so boring! She comes across so dull. Bet she’s really boring and she seems to think she’s a lot more famous than she is.

also it’s slander to even compare her to POSH spice! Victoria was one part of the most famous girl band and went onto establish herself in fashion. Sasha is a bleeping millenial you tuber desperate to pass as gen z ☠

Reactions: 4
This. Its the level of abuse that's been sent her way for what...having a famous boyfriend.

Let's just get back to Jack telling us his desperate for one of us.....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Yikes!
Had a feeling that was gunna happen though. The location is very easy to spot. Like with Sash posting the view and Kiera’s boyfriend doing it, it’s simple to narrow it down. Press doesn’t help either.

Add on- They could’ve been moving out already though? Like the apartment could’ve been a temporary place for them both until they found the right house?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry it came across that way, and obviously the intention was to upset Sasha, which it clearly has.

I don't buy the story...I think the apartment was just a temporary arrangement as his move to City happened quite fast.
They will probably move into a house with more space.

All these stories every other week....someone's PR is working hard imo

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry it came across that way, and obviously the intention was to upset Sasha, which it clearly has.
wasn’t pointing any fingers! just think we’re all old enough to know better and shouldn’t really even speculate or gossip about something that serious.

Had a feeling that was gunna happen though. The location is very easy to spot. Like with Sash posting the view and Kiera’s boyfriend doing it, it’s simple to narrow it down. Press doesn’t help either.

Add on- They could’ve been moving out

already though? Like the apartment could’ve been a temporary place for them both until they found the right house?
This is what I said originally that maybe it’s just a quick rental while they were looking for a house. There was an interview with him when he first moved and I’m sure he said he was looking in the Cheshire area x

Reactions: 3
This is what I said originally that maybe it’s just a quick rental while they were looking for a house. There was an interview with him when he first moved and I’m sure he said he was looking in the Cheshire area x
Yes I remember him saying that in the interview, I’m sure most of the footballers live in that area I could be wrong😂 x

Yeah it’s a well known footballer place coz of how near it Is to Manchester and Liverpool.
He moved there so quickly that he would have needed somewhere near the etihad to begin with while him and Sasha find their way about! They will have def been looking for houses this whole time and I would like to think she won’t be posting as much about it x

This is the interview where he walks about looking for a place to live!
I think that apartment would have been sorted and probably paid for by Man City x

Can’t believe I was just in DFS showing the salesman a screenshot of the new sofa I wanted, then this screenshot of jack pops up as I’m scrolling through!! Omg I wanted to 💀💀🤣🤣
Just showing him the dream arse you want on your sofa 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.