Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been sent this photo tonight of my husbands friend who met Jack a while back (cropped out obviously) but There is so much to break down from one photo -

- how is he so bleeping perfect after playing a full sweaty game of football??
- standard short tuck
- beautiful floppy hair
- definitely has a fuller healthier face
- casually carrying a mini bottle of champagne
- 2 phones! 🤨🤨
- the bulge!!!!

Aaahhh this man 🤩

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Casey can what’s the latest with Jack & Emily!

@Teal Deal chop chop - Lucy must be feeling better by now!
funny you should ask…. I hear Sarah’s been on this forum 😳

Been sent this photo tonight of my husbands friend who met Jack a while back (cropped out obviously) but There is so much to break down from one photo -

- how is he so bleeping perfect after playing a full sweaty game of football??
- standard short tuck
- beautiful floppy hair
- definitely has a fuller healthier face
- casually carrying a mini bottle of champagne
- 2 phones! 🤨🤨
- the bulge!!!!

Aaahhh this man 🤩
Wonder if he’s got one phone for Raya moozik and other for the avengers chat

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jack getting slated all over Twitter again 🤬 I hope it spurs him on and he doesnt end up regretting his move. My protective side comes out when I read horrible things about him.

Reactions: 7
Jack getting slated all over Twitter again 🤬 I hope it spurs him on and he doesnt end up regretting his move. My protective side comes out when I read horrible things about him.
It pisses me off, what do they want him to do?

Reactions: 1
funny you should ask…. I hear Sarah’s been on this forum 😳

Wonder if he’s got one phone for Raya moozik and other for the avengers chat
I bet he’s the type to get a new phone and either he can’t be bothered or doesn’t know how to transfer stuff over so he just keeps the 2 😂😂😂😭😭

Reactions: 3
He looks like he’s lost his mojo and his spark is missing I hope it comes back, trouble is when they have paid all that money people expect him to perform all the time.

Reactions: 4
Mings missed the team bus back from spurs today 🤣 how the duck? Do they not head count like at school on & off the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The most annoying thing is I was there yesterday, if only I'd been there today, if only it was Jack.......so close......😏😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mings missed the team bus back from spurs today 🤣 how the duck? Do they not head count like at school on & off the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The most annoying thing is I was there yesterday, if only I'd been there today, if only it was Jack.......so close......😏😜🤣
how the hell did he miss the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s a grown man, not a 5 year old. He’s always going to get slated especially if he doesn’t play well, that’s how football works. Messi has been getting rinsed recently and he’s the 🐐

Who reckons Ederson had the shits 💩 🤣🤣
howling 😭 3 of our players have been ruled out due to “illness” during the past week and i’m convinced they all just had the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Howling at him standing at the car park how can u forget ya captain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's gonna get so rinsed by the boys at camp! How does that even happen! 🤣🤣
i know I could understand if it happened to Jack but. Like how I just don’t understand how I forget a team member or how u don’t get on. The bus

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ok so this video I’ve been howling at was posted on tik tok again and someone said they got it from Maguire’s sisters facebook. For a start who even thinks to look on that, but also why was she on a night out with grealish 😭 so random

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.