Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d deffo still have Stones on a night out and the rest of the England team as it would be a hoot! Maguire getting in the shots, Stonesy dancing and shrieking, me giving Jack a sneaky handjob in the dark corner…Rashford might look on frowning though I feel…
Don't forget walker swinging a top 🤣 as much as he's an ugly fucker he defo got the vibes (walker not stones 🤦‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We need a drool reaction on here… girls what have you done to me this morning these photos are hotttt 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm glad I gave you the confidence to do, but mines gone, but not I ever had that much to begin with.

I'm not gonna come to this thread now. Think I'm done.
We’ll all still be here if you change your mind on that.

Reactions: 3
Don't forget walker swinging a top 🤣 as much as he's an ugly fucker he defo got the vibes (walker not stones 🤦‍♀️)
maybe the better question is who would not invite?
I’m going to go Kane, he bores me when he speaks. Sorry Harry.

but definitely Mings is getting an invite - that laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
no ben chilwell or jude bellingham??? as far as i know, neither of them are injured!

Was Tuchel not implying that Chilly needed a bit of time out the other day?
He gave an update saying there’s no further concerns about him now and he can play again. Southgate doesn’t seem to rate him, although tbf Southgate seems to make mad decisions most of the time, so 🥴

He gave an update saying there’s no further concerns about him now and he can play again. Southgate doesn’t seem to rate him, although tbf Southgate seems to make mad decisions most of the time, so 🥴
i can’t wrap my head around why jude bellingham hasn’t been called up

I feel sorry for Chilly now! Seems more to it as he’s not been playing at all! Must be hard seeing all your best mates get called up too

This video is unreal. He is actually stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for Chilly now! Seems more to it as he’s not been playing at all! Must be hard seeing all your best mates get called up too
He was subbed in against Villa last week and then played the second half against Juventus last night.

This time around there are a good few that have been left out that I’m surprised about - and a few included that baffle me? Wtf Gareth😬

Pleased about Mason, Jack and Declan though.

So happy Watkins has been called up, he's such a lovely lad

I've said it before and I'll say it again... that Adams apple 🍎 literally wanna put my minge on it and get him to drink loads, just so it can rub me up and down 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.