Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is the interview where he walks about looking for a place to live!
I think that apartment would have been sorted and probably paid for by Man City x

Yeah I did wonder that, it's soooo close to the stadium.
Im sure they actually have flats on the campus too, think they put Stones in one when his personal life exploded

hive it an hour he’ll unlike it
He hasn't actually unliked the last one, they must already be in each others DMs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack has liked Laura’s photo on Instagram! It’s only been on there for 45 mins 😳👏👏👏
And Todd Cantwell liked it too!! 😭😭 I love Todd Cantwell. He always like her pics too. God, I’m in awe of her!! She has all the fitty footballers after her!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah I did wonder that, it's soooo close to the stadium.
Im sure they actually have flats on the campus too, think they put Stones in one when his personal life exploded

He hasn't actually unliked the last one, they must already be in each others DMs 😉
Laura’s such a beauty and so much fun. She’s the kind of girl you need on a night out!

Reactions: 3
He hasn’t unliked quite a few now. She posted it while she was doing her radio show, I wonder if it gets mentioned, I’ll have a listen on catch up 😂😍

He hasn’t unliked quite a few now. She posted it while she was doing her radio show, I wonder if it gets mentioned, I’ll have a listen on catch up 😂😍
He's obviously bored in Paris......sexy time phonecall being arranged I reckon 🤣

Laura’s such a beauty and so much fun. She’s the kind of girl you need on a night out!
She's coming on our tattle night out that @Casey can 's friend is arranging with Jack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, you’ve only gotta write Jack’s name into Google and it’s just about him and sash 😭😭 please stop calling them the new posh and becks can’t deal with that 🤣

Plz not Jack liking Laura’s pics 🤣 he is teasing us I swear

ps she’s actually gorgeous they would make the most beautiful babies 😭😭

Reactions: 11
Predictions on tonight’s game.. what do we think, how will they do? PSG and Messi it’s going to be a tough one. Big night for Jack playing against some of the worlds best ❤

Reactions: 2
Predictions on tonight’s game.. what do we think, how will they do? PSG and Messi it’s going to be a tough one. Big night for Jack playing against some of the worlds best ❤
i have a feeling he will be a sub tonight; and they might start torres, mahrez and sterling up front.

i’m guessing a 2-1 win for city.

Reactions: 3
I've just subscribed to BT sport so, yeah, of course he'll be a frickin' sub

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is no matter where they move to people will sus it straight away. Surely in an apartment with a concierge desk that’s an extra layer of security since people won’t know the exact door number. Although, did Sasha not say what floor it was when she was climbing downstairs when the lift broke 🙈

@Teal Deal i love your Wattpad user name 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she was showing the previous house, kitchen bathroom everything....and the flat course too, on u tube u could see IT all u wanted...i reckon she was doing that to get more followers as she knew people were interested....and there u go...silly

Reactions: 4
Guys it’s ridiculous how much this thread gets me through the day, even though I don’t post much - you girls crack me up. Really makes my day! 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.