Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wall of a steamy shower enclosure šŸ„µ with his curtains all dark and sopping wet over his face, his nipples like little bullets and water dripping off his beard šŸ˜«

looks a bit like this - except heā€™s not playing volleyball, heā€™s bleeping you to high heaven (why am I doing this to myself this early in the day, do some work cornflower)
God the thought of this is making me spasm

I want to chew on his nipples and grab his curtains and bury my hand in his peachy ass as he repeatedly slams himself into me

Itā€™s a need more than food and water and sleep right now šŸ˜©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jacks liked Sasha new photo in 14 minutes his either tit the bed or was having a wano over woodys insta and then liked Sasha by mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jack getting so much crap on social media and in press today. I feel bad for him. He hasnt posted anything about last nightā€™s game like him normally does šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My husband says he doesnā€™t see it coz he ā€œtalks like an idiotā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜«šŸ˜­ he also supports Man United so heā€™s just bitter now coz I looooooove him so much šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve basically told him though that if the opportunity ever came about I would be 100% trying to sleep with him šŸ˜„šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my bags are already packed and waiting at my back door

Reactions: 1
Jack getting so much crap on social media and in press today. I feel bad for him. He hasnt posted anything about last nightā€™s game like him normally does šŸ˜ž
twhere was an article in the paper saying not the greal deal like give him a chance if pep didnā€™t think he wasfood they wouldnā€™t of paid Ā£100m

• Sad
Reactions: 2
People and the media are so fickle, judging players and teams by one match.
Only a few days ago: ā€œcity donā€™t need a striker after allā€
Today: ā€œwhy the hell havenā€™t city bought a strikerā€

It wasnā€™t Jackā€™s best performance last night but it was hardly a disaster and the ref certainly didnā€™t help. The Ā£100m release clause figure is just going to be used against him every time he puts a foot wrong.

I hope Jack isnā€™t feeling too despondent and he ignores the social media pricks šŸ˜”. We want happy Jack back!

Reactions: 6
twhere was an article in the paper saying not the greal deal like give him a chance if pep didnā€™t think he wasfood they wouldnā€™t of paid Ā£100m
He didnā€™t even play bad just a not as great as he usually does

Reactions: 5
iā€™m almost positive heā€™s used to bad press and doesnā€™t care in the slightest. if anything i think it will just make him want to win that much more.

makes me laugh how the media is having a full blown wankfest over the messi goal. yes, it was a beautiful goal. yes, heā€™s the goat. but in all honestly he was invisible on the pitch for the vast majority of the game šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø everyoneā€™s acting like itā€™s the second coming of jesus šŸ¤£ itā€™s his 2nd CL game for them and his first goal. heā€™s played the same amount of CL games as JG who actually he has better stats currently as he also has an assist. and itā€™s his first time ever playing in the CL as well.

so he had a bad game, itā€™s his second CL game and heā€™s new to the squad. they need to give the guy a break and calm down lol

iā€™m not concerned about the loss, iā€™m still riding the chelsea away win and hopefully we smash it at anfield this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree he didnā€™t have the best game ever but itā€™s coz heā€™s stuck with nowhere to go! He didnā€™t play terribly and Messi was so quiet until that goal! Media are too fickle and just want to use his name to sell their papers / click bait.

Btw I read the whole fanfic , the one with Jack & Amy?? I canā€™t remember who wrote that one but it was so good! I felt so lost in the story!
All of the fanfics are amazing you ladies are really talented and keeping my thirst real šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ’¦ x

• Heart

this has killed me, the shade šŸ˜­ tbh jack didnā€™t play well at all but iā€™m confused as to how sterling was kept on longer than him?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

this has killed me, the shade šŸ˜­ tbh jack didnā€™t play well at all but iā€™m confused as to how sterling was kept on longer than him?
i think he let his frustrations get the better of him. was obvious from the first few minutes he wasnā€™t going to get any fouls from the ref and shouldā€™ve adapted but didnā€™t. donā€™t even get me started on sterling šŸ˜©

howling that kalvin liked the post as well; bet heā€™s getting roasted in the group chats šŸ¤£

i think he let his frustrations get the better of him. was obvious from the first few minutes he wasnā€™t going to get any fouls from the ref and shouldā€™ve adapted but didnā€™t. donā€™t even get me started on sterling šŸ˜©

howling that kalvin liked the post as well; bet heā€™s getting roasted in the group chats šŸ¤£
Sterling was by far the worst, they need to switch up their positions or something if itā€™s not working. Jack was definitely getting frustrated and Pep could see it. But Sunday will be another day.

Trying to avoid all the comments on these posts as I hate them slagging off Jack šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.