Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the next Soccer Aid could be a sponsored ride with Jack for frustrated Tattlers. Come on Jack, it’s for charity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jack has a lovely body on him.
Unbelievable legs.
A great arse.
A beautiful smile.
And those eyes.

Mmmmmmmmmm he needs bedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jack has a lovely body on him.
Unbelievable legs.
A great arse.
A beautiful smile.
And those eyes.

Mmmmmmmmmm he needs bedding.
Don’t forget his long fingers and his massive bulge ☝🏻🍆😈🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oooooh that video bless his little socks!

Seriously world cup I want inside England to be on prime time TV - big brother style "day 28 in the England camp, jack couldn't find his Coco pops and the lads are now so hot they've taken to walking around naked....." 🥵

But seriously though, it's the best reality TV I've seen for years! 🤣

@MrsGrealish and @Casey can I've caught up on both your stories! So in love with all the characters!

I've had to leave Jack and Laura in the bath tonight..... just to tired to give them the energy tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just been watching the medical video again, because I like to indulge in frustrated, lust-driven, self torture on a Saturday night before I nod off to sleep. This video needs nominating for an Oscar as far as I’m concerned.

(Please excuse my inability to take a decent screenshot - hard to do when there’s an incessant throbbing between one’s legs)

E6805E46-9D91-4F75-B7E3-C9B1F659A4B2.jpeg
D7648ED9-3F44-45FE-941A-84A8DFAE8764.jpeg
756A1192-50F5-4FAD-9BAE-80D880D61531.jpeg
4C12D79C-FB74-4641-B3E4-D6C0A7BD8150.jpeg
F5A4652D-2431-47C2-88A2-C856CD96034C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just pretend you never saw that.
Saw what? 😂

Just watched that training video and Bamford caught my eye a few times - what’s the consensus ladies, would he get it? 🤔🤣 Thanks to tattle I now find myself calling him Pickford Eats Ass like that’s his full name. I’m going to say it out loud one day, I just know it.
full name: jordan Pickford eats ass no problem. 😂😂
* off to have another look at bamford

• Haha
Oh, my 🥵

I had a dream about Jack. I’d somehow made friends with him and I was showing him all the pics that we share on here, and he wanted to know why he looked fit in each one. Then we were laid in bed sharing a pillow facing each other, and even in my dream I was wondering why I hadn’t jumped his bones yet!

Then he was wanted by the police for loads of grizzly murders. It got stupid after that. Serves me right for watching X Files before bed 😂
659FFDF0-DF04-4A39-8B66-FFF3CE57032D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can be be so smouldering and so cute within seconds of each other? 😩 This is part of the irresistibility - you get me?

(I’m always fantasising that he’s saying YGM to me while he’s getting to work on me in all his naked glory 🥵)

I’m off to Wembley today for the match - was awake stupidly early like a kid at Christmas. I’m going to start drinking there with my friends at lunchtime so I might be a bit smashed 😂 Gareth, you know what to do today - just give us some Jack time and you’ll make this modern day Bridget Jones Grealish Hoebag very happy 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How can be be so smouldering and so cute within seconds of each other? 😩 This is part of the irresistibility - you get me?

(I’m always fantasising that he’s saying YGM to me while he’s getting to work on me in all his naked glory 🥵)

I’m off to Wembley today for the match - was awake stupidly early like a kid at Christmas. I’m going to start drinking there with my friends at lunchtime so I might be a bit smashed 😂 Gareth, you know what to do today - just give us some Jack time and you’ll make this modern day Bridget Jones Grealish Hoebag very happy 🙌🏻
Have the best time. If you get close enough to lick his thighs give him one from us 😉

• Heart

Your mission is to make sure GS plays him ok? Failing that is acceptable for you to spend match time in the changing rooms with JG if he's not needed on pitch, but you must report back details. We still need confirmation on that pube situation. 😈🥵

What time is kick off?

• Haha
Your mission is to make sure GS plays him ok? Failing that is acceptable for you to spend match time in the changing rooms with JG if he's not needed on pitch, but you must report back details. We still need confirmation on that pube situation. 😈🥵

What time is kick off?
Take a ruler too, I want a finger measurement

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have the best time. If you get close enough to lick his thighs give him one from us 😉
You can guarantee he’d get extra licks on behalf of every thirsty tattler. Can’t guarantee I’d stop at his thighs though, I mean, why would you? 🍭🍆

What time is kick off?
Kick off is 5pm and it’s on ITV again - I’m sure there are other tattlers going to the match as well so hopefully we have every part of the stadium covered!

I’ve already got my dugout/changing rooms/shower fantasies activated in the event he’s on the bench today 😈 Jack - you simply need to give us a final answer on the pubes situation so there is only one solution for it 😈🤣*

*If you won’t shag me Jack, you need to take nudes and share them with us

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.