Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack and Cassie part 10

Angry sex with Jack.

The last chapter your getting tonight.

I'm bleeping knackered.
I’m watching the Scotland game, but once that’s done I’ll be all over the new chapters!!!!
I’m wondering if Scotland could perhaps get a good looking player so it makes the losing a bit easier on the eye 🤣

To be fair, it could be worse, I could be in rainy Hampden with my partner & kids 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack and Cassie part 9

Now featuring Cassie kissing John Stones. (Lucky cow.)

See above
nooo spoiler 👀👀 I’m saving them up for when the kids back at school next week

honestly, I’ve gone from lurking in the background and thinking yeah he’s alright looking to literally thinking about him 24/7 and finding myself staring at my husband like why the duck aren’t you Jack Grealish! 😂 it’s becoming a bit of a problem but one I don’t want to give up haha
welcome to the cult. JPEA forever ✌🏼😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Spicey rice in that video too 🥵🥵✅

I’m hoping all the newbies know what jpea means seriously considering Betts tatto of it because it’s an important motto in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What’s this all about then??? Lover boy? Wonder who he was talking to!
Omg I nearly died when I saw that. I love watching them training, it’s calming and mesmerising, and then the video editor shocked me into a hyperventilation moment with that clip of Jack 🥵🥵🥵 Lover boy, come over and do want you want to me…

Anyone else wondering how long it would take to carefully lick, suck and kiss every inch of that? (And that’s before moving on to the rest of him…) 🥵🥵🥵👅👅👅😍

Jesus this guy is like catnip for women. Anything he does. Anything.
He’s an actual drug, I’m constantly searching for my next hit. And providing he doesn’t trip over his sliders this evening and providing Gareth understands what we all want tomorrow, I will actually see him in the flesh at Wembley and if I get a good enough view I will actually collapse in the stadium and I will have to be airlifted out, preferably by Jack himself as he’s the only cure for it. duck’s sake Jack, you’ve taken away my sanity, self control, sexual restraint and my ability to function like a grown-ass woman 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.