Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll probably go somewhere posh like The Ivy, get papped together looking awkward and on her IG she'll post an outfit photo and a cocktail glass on her stories :ROFLMAO:.

Or they could surprise us and share a public post together....
sums it up , maybe they will surprise us

They'll probably go somewhere posh like The Ivy, get papped together looking awkward and on her IG she'll post an outfit photo and a cocktail glass on her stories :ROFLMAO:. EDIT - Just seen her photo outside the Ivy 👀

Or they could surprise us and share a public post together....
I’ll be shocked if the share a public photo tbh, but it might happen👀

sums it up , maybe they will surprise us
That it true they could surprise us. Or a paped pic that's she's called to let them know where they are 🤣🤣.

Unfortunately from past experience with them to that's the only way she will get a pic together with him.

Maybe he will go out with the boys when England camp is over with.

Reactions: 1

Found myself shouting this at the TV last night, and my bloke looked at me gone out 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That it true they could surprise us. Or a paped pic that's she's called to let them know where they are 🤣🤣.

Unfortunately from past experience with them to that's the only way she will get a pic together with him.

Maybe he will go out with the boys when England camp is over with.
City have a game Saturday so definitely reckon him and the lads will go out after that

Reactions: 2
just had a nosy and think i’m in the minority 🤣 i love that jumpsuit! heavy into the le cajole handbag as well, but imo i like the yellow one more. she looks so so slim though which is a bit worrying.

just had a nosy and think i’m in the minority 🤣 i love that jumpsuit! heavy into the le cajole handbag as well, but imo i like the yellow one more. she looks so so slim though which is a bit worrying.
Is is a jumpsuit I’m sure it’s trousers as she was wearing them the other week with a different top I’m sure

Is is a jumpsuit I’m sure it’s trousers as she was wearing them the other week with a different top I’m sure
Yeah top and trousers.

The top would be fine bit then trousers are a big no looks like she pulled her undies up to much. Like teenage did a school 🤣🤣.

At least it's black shoes and not them white ones she likes so much

Reactions: 4
Yeah top and trousers.

The top would be fine bit then trousers are a big no looks like she pulled her undies up to much. Like teenage did a school 🤣🤣.

I thought that about the undies 😂😂😂

Yeah top and trousers.

Those white ones give me the ick

Reactions: 3
taking bets on JG turning up to Parklife on saturday wearing his asda inspired bucket hat
Asda Christmas advert. Opens with Jack leaving City stadium or whatever. Going down to ASDA to do his Christmas shopping. And it all ending with a beautiful shot of the iconic ASDA pocket tap, which is just an excuse for us to see Jack smacking his own perfect fat arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
yeah it might be! either way i like it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree.
caveat: I would never wear this out for tea (or to be fair, anywhere! ) but she looks HOT.
the trousers are a thing at the moment so I’ll let her off with them.

also, imagine walking through a restaurant like that. I would die of embarrassment. We live very very different lives 🤣🤣🤣

Asda Christmas advert. Opens with Jack leaving City stadium or whatever. Going down to ASDA to do his Christmas shopping. And it all ending with a beautiful shot of the iconic ASDA pocket tap, which is just an excuse for us to see Jack smacking his own perfect fat arse!
Sasha just standing in aisle 5 posing with a pack of pigs in blankets

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.