Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Was at Wembley. Saw Jack warming up 20 yards from me before the match.
I am officially dead and I’ve gone to heaven and I don’t want to return.
He’s 100x hotter in real life and those legs, my God.
Will post more later but I need to recover.
I also saw he took his top off completely on the subs bench before he came on but was too far away to get a decent pic, I hope someone got it.
Then he walked past after the match with his skin tight vest on showing the divine god body underneath. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
None of this has done anything for my infatuation as I need him even more now.
Will take some coming down, this 😩😩😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Casey can

Chatty Member
Apparently my partner (Big Scotland man) is going to disown me if I try to go to an England game just to see Jack’s legs.
I’ll miss him

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lmj21

Well ladies today is the day I am at St George’s Park, may not speak to you all again after I bump into Jack in the hotel corridor & he falls in love with a short, plump foul mouthed 36 year old mum of 3!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I’ll be sure to update you if I spot him at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jen667

VIP Member
I see that annoying fucking kid (the one Jack gave his shirt to after the Euros) got a ball from Jack at yesterday's game. I need to adopt the little shit just to get close to JG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Picked the most recent with the most likes. Thanks to our resident smut queen @Sarararah for the thread title.
Our Jack’s had a busy week. Leeds Fest where he channelled his inner Kevin and Perry, SGP for training with the England lads and then a 4-0 win over Hungary.

Still no mention of the cousin on his socials. But found the time to like a pic of Laura Woods 😉

sorry if I’ve missed anything, never started a new thread

Oh, he’s still fit as fuck and we all still definitely would
93B776A6-F7BB-40B1-9155-B939E0A2A458.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sarararah

VIP Member
Anyone else just feel like slick back hair Jack and hairband Jack are 2 different people?
Slicked hair Jack would wine you & dine you then absolutely destroy you

Hairband jack would take you to the chippy then bang around the back of the park...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Well trolls me and my husband both tested positive for Rona this morning so i'm not going to Wembley today 😭😭 Literally been SO excited to go i just can't believe it!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Look how grumpy he is not to be involved, then he lights up like a Christmas tree. He’s too precious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

jade1818

VIP Member
Jack grealish #15 goes down more on the pitch than he does sash , come on Jack give us a flash

• Haha
Reactions: 19

candylady

Anyone else just feel like slick back hair Jack and hairband Jack are 2 different people?

Reactions: 19

Sarararah

VIP Member
Sasha love fuck off with your cocktails!! Your man is getting down and dirty on the pitch

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Floppy Sex God please-do-anything-and-everything-to-me Jack is a different one for me too. Absolute elite tier Jack. All versions of Jack fuck me up but any version of loose hair is just like a clitoris whisperer to me, I cannot overstate this enough.
Clit whisperer - brilliant! 😂 (and so true 🥵) Can see my own fan fiction series coming up - Jack The Clit Whisperer.

I agree, floppy haired Jack is just beyond orgasmic, see below. I want to rip his hairband off, grab his hair and launch myself onto him for a ride…

1F0EA8F0-4E64-41BE-934B-9D096F864F3E.jpeg

We should add in what we want him to do for a goal celebration, if we see it we know he's reading here - I want a straight to camera look, run your fingers through you hair - hold that pose for 2 secs- then a cute smile. Thanks Jack.
He needs to lift his shorts up as well to show maximum thigh, and take his top off for us, but he needs to stop wearing those vest tops underneath to make that properly effective.

And another thing Jack, stop being nice to your teammates by setting up those flawless assists - time for you to be selfish and give yourself a shot on goal because I know you’re more than capable of banging it in me the net

• Heart
Reactions: 17