Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your mission is to make sure GS plays him ok? Failing that is acceptable for you to spend match time in the changing rooms with JG if he's not needed on pitch, but you must report back details. We still need confirmation on that pube situation. 😈🥵

What time is kick off?
kick of its a 5 I think. I’m not sure

And JPEA will go down in history honestly one of the best things to come out this thread and I’m so glad you all know what it means

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for the 5pm kick off. Means I can watch England and perv on JG and the rest and then turn on to the Spain game where I can shout a lot about Morata being tit and perving on Marcos Llorente. This is the life.
Except I’m now on my way to my 12 year olds game. The coaches aren’t fit and I don’t think the dilf will be there. I might actually have to watch the game this week

Hmmmmm there's another measurement I want.....😈

You all taking JPEA signs to locate each other? 😜
I want this to happen so much, and then the cameras zoom in on them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been watching the medical video again, because I like to indulge in frustrated, lust-driven, self torture on a Saturday night before I nod off to sleep. This video needs nominating for an Oscar as far as I’m concerned.

(Please excuse my inability to take a decent screenshot - hard to do when there’s an incessant throbbing between one’s legs)

View attachment 745812
I tried to make a list of everything good about this photo but I’d be here forever and I’m already running out of the right adjectives. God, those sweaty curtains and the doe eyes just do me in.💀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look at him batting his eyelashes. JUST LOOK AT HIM! He must know how seductive he is. This is too much. I am deceased 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to wack out a massive jpea sign I’ll piss myself laughing at the tv

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well trolls me and my husband both tested positive for Rona this morning so i'm not going to Wembley today 😭😭 Literally been SO excited to go i just can't believe it!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well trolls me and my husband both tested positive for Rona this morning so i'm not going to Wembley today 😭😭 Literally been SO excited to go i just can't believe it!
Ah you poor thing! Hope you feel better. What are you doing with your ticket do you know you can apply for a refund through the FA website if that’s where you bought them xx

• Sad
Reactions: 2
oh im gutted for you and hope you feel better soon , hopefully you can get a refund or change ur tickets

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m all for the 5pm kick off. Means I can watch England and perv on JG and the rest and then turn on to the Spain game where I can shout a lot about Morata being tit and perving on Marcos Llorente. This is the life.
Except I’m now on my way to my 12 year olds game. The coaches aren’t fit and I don’t think the dilf will be there. I might actually have to watch the game this week

I want this to happen so much, and then the cameras zoom in on them 🤣
They would you know they would, and JG would be like "wot, I dunno wot that means...."

Nooooooooo!!!! JG Def needs to let you abuse him to make you feel better!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm expecting good things on this thread this evening 😉

And yes I did a stupid thing last night, but it didn't pay off 🙄 last time I have a bright idea whilst absolutely leathered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack as a woman. I'd do Lady Jack.
FaceApp_1630836505065.jpg

Slowly making my way through the whole team.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh no! Hope you’re better soon - England are playing again at Wembley on 12th Oct so maybe head there then?

My love for Jack will be evident on my accessories when I head into the stadium later 😂 #36goingon13

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.