Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picked the most recent with the most likes. Thanks to our resident smut queen @Sarararah for the thread title.
Our Jack’s had a busy week. Leeds Fest where he channelled his inner Kevin and Perry, SGP for training with the England lads and then a 4-0 win over Hungary.

Still no mention of the cousin on his socials. But found the time to like a pic of Laura Woods 😉

sorry if I’ve missed anything, never started a new thread

Oh, he’s still fit as duck and we all still definitely would
93B776A6-F7BB-40B1-9155-B939E0A2A458.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I could go all night (remember right click/hold down and go on download attachment or whatever then it should show in the top right of your browser as someone always asks this haha 😆)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
i know I'm repeating myself but omg please can someone get him a night cream?

also, it seems like so many footballers have premature skin damage from sun exposure? I mean, I'm sure the regular carribean trips (maybe without suncream?) and in Jack's case, sunbeds, don't help, but I find it wild that their diet/exercise can be so micromanaged by clubs but they're not encouraged or made to wear spf when practicing out on the field?

and yes I know I'm overthinking and care about this way too much ahahaha

Reactions: 14
I'm so proud of myself.......so I just watched the second half of the 2020 Carabao cup to try to catch the Laura & jack moment - doesn't seem to have been caught on video at all 😫
Absolute bastards. Don’t they know you’re doing important research?!

also, it seems like so many footballers have premature skin damage from sun exposure? I mean, I'm sure the regular carribean trips (maybe without suncream?) and in Jack's case, sunbeds, don't help, but I find it wild that their diet/exercise can be so micromanaged by clubs but they're not encouraged or made to wear spf when practicing out on the field?

Oh god I know! I just wanna slather his face in spf moisturiser and set him up with a decent cleanse and tone routine 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Absolute bastards. Don’t they know you’re doing important research?!

Oh god I know! I just wanna slather his face in spf moisturiser and set him up with a decent cleanse and tone routine 😩
The cousin is seriously letting the side down with his lack of skin care.

For quite an openly vain lad, I'm surprised he isn't more into his skin. His natural complexion is quite freckly isn't it, he should be careful

Reactions: 11

He is ageing like mad but I always wonder about the SPF, as none of them ever look burnt? Like not even a bit of a red nose so they must wear something? Could it just be from excessive bed usage? (Quit the sunbeds just come to my bed if you want a warm glow babe)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven't watched this video in a couple of days and it appeared again on my fyp earlier today 🥵 🥵 enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every time someone posts that photo of him on the sunlounger doing his pain / jizz face I laugh out loud !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.